Bob Ainsworth

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Mar 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Secretary of State for Defence :eek:

Not often I take a dislike to a person I have never met. :pissedoff: But!!! I detest this useless piece of shite more than the next door neighbour and if you met the wife she would inform you what that actually meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A recent interview this tawt stated the UK could no longer defend itself.

What kind of statement is that to make from a defence type person.

Gone is the bulldog spirit with this bell end when the population would take up arms pitchfork, spade, hammer, Newcastle Brown Bottle. I think every person in the street would defend it's own little piece of England's green and pleasant land. He reminds me of the cnut who ran the corner shop selling underweight sherbert when we was kids. It is probably his son.
  2. He sums up what you get if you vote Labour... a bully boy trade unionist who has no education to speak of and if you're lucky was a former marxist, communist, CND member (Marxist in this case, but you can delete as applicable).

At the Home Office we have an ex-postman and at defence we have a marxist car plant worker .... oh how we must be the envy of the world!
  3. Good job we have Permanent Secretaries to run the show then.
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

All aboard!!!!!

5. Is that your family on their annual beano?? 8O
  6. Met that cnut Geoff Hoon on ARK in 2003 back from Iraq when we had lost 7 guys in a helecopter collision I will never forget the fcuking patronising smirk on that kurps face Bob A is just the same, put them fcukers in the firing line for a couple of weeks, trouble is that cnut Cameron is even worse he has a face I wouldn't get tired of kicking
  7. The thing that worries me most, is that I have just been accepted into my dream job, only to be informed that due to the economic farce that this cnuts boss and former boss have created I'll have to wait up to 2 years to start...

Add to this I'm then told that everything may well hinge on the general election... Labour win, the wait may well go down... Tories win, I may not get a job at all with the probabilty of cuts in the defence budget, the likelihood being that they could well axe the building of the 2 new Queen Elizabeth class carriers...

I love politicians...

All aboard!