Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

BMP List

Did you see the news today. Some one released the BMP Members list. They will be some unhappy people today.

Hopefully result in a intrem promotion signal !!!

This is brilliant! I hope the scum on this list are hounded from their homes and their jobs and made an example of. There is no place in society for the BNP and their Nazi ideals. I've been on marches fighting these lowlifes (previous to joining up; I do not condone violence in anyway) and this has made my day..! :wink:

I love the fact that Griffin is using the Human Rights legislation for their strategy for pursuing legal action about all this - despite the fact that one of their policies is the abolition of this legislation! Anyway, here he is talking about it - what a joke:

BBC Today Programme: BNP activists' details published

BBC News: Police and teachers on BNP list

And the fact of them trying to put a positive spin on it, saying the list shows how well educated and diverse their membership is... he really is an arse, that bloke. Actually, that is one of the more worrying things about it - the fact there are so many seemingly reasonable people who are willing to pledge allegiance to the BNP speaks volumes... :oops:

[Edited for clarity...]

Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about, in my opinion any one who gives any money to a political party whether as a donation or as a subscription should have their name recorded in a public document for all to see. Secret party membership is just the same as secret party funding, and has no place in a democracy.

Maxi: So any political organisation that exploits public apathy for their own nefarious agenda and promotes violence against, or the expulsion of, anyone that does not comply with their point of view (regardless of ethnic origin) is democratic? :?

Maxi_77 said:
Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about, in my opinion any one who gives any money to a political party whether as a donation or as a subscription should have their name recorded in a public document for all to see. Secret party membership is just the same as secret party funding, and has no place in a democracy.

Maybe you right, but, nor should people being hounded from their homes and their jobs being made an example of, as that creep said. you sound like the nazi you dog

sgtpepperband said:
This is brilliant! I hope the scum on this list are hounded from their homes and their jobs and made an example of. There is no place in society for the BNP and their Nazi ideals. I've been on marches fighting these lowlifes and this has made my day..! :wink:

I love the fact that Griffin is using the Human Rights legislation for their strategy for pursuing legal action about all this - despite the fact that one of their policies is the abolition of this legislation! Anyway, here he is talking about it - what a joke:

BBC Today Programme: BNP activists' details published

BBC News: Police and teachers on BNP list

And the fact of them trying to put a positive spin on it, saying the list shows how well educated and diverse their membership is... he really is an arse, that bloke. Actually, that is one of the more worrying things about it - the fact there are so many seemingly reasonable people who are willing to pledge allegiance to the BNP speaks volumes... :oops:

So democracy is fine just so long as it fits your ideals, I believe Hitler and Stalin had the same mid set.

werqpr said:
Maxi_77 said:

Maybe you right, but, nor should people being hounded from their homes and their jobs being made an example of, as that creep said. you sound like the nazi you dog

Careful about putting words in other peoples mouths, that is the way extremists work. No I do not think any one should be victmised for being a member of a legal political party, in a democracy every one can have their say, but membership and thus finacial and other support for any political organisation should be open and public, to claim otherwise is to be anti democratic.

So who wants these members representing the 'patriotic' [sic] image of Britain? The BNP claims to be the party of law and order but its ranks are full of people with serious criminal records:

March 2007: David Copeland
The Appeal Court increases David Copeland's sentence to a minimum of 50 years. The London nail bomber, who had been an active member of the BNP, had originally been sentenced to a minimum term of 30 years for the three bombs he set off in 1999 which killed three people and injured 139 others.

February 2007: John Laidlaw
John Laidlaw is sentenced to life after going on a shooting spree in north London in May 2006. He shot Abu Kamara in Upper Street before accidentally shooting Emma Sheridan at Finsbury Park Tube station, as he aimed at a second man. Laidlaw had a string of previous convictions starting at the age of 14. They included property damage, public order offences and 16 counts of theft and possession of knives. He also carried out seven armed street muggings and had been in and out of jail several times. In October 2004 he attacked a black motorist, hurling racist abuse at him. A police report written after Laidlaw was arrested for the attack said he behaved violently in front of officers and was "foaming at the mouth". "In the presence and hearing of the black female gaoler the defendant made racist comments and remarks, stating he was a member of the BNP and that he hated all black people," the document says. He also said he was going to "kill all black people". He was convicted of racially aggravated actual bodily harm and using racist language.

February 2007: Robert Cottage
Robert Cottage, a BNP member and former council election candidate, pleads guilty to possessing explosives. He denies, however, as does his co-defendant David Jackson, conspiracy to cause an explosion. The jury are unable to agree a verdict. A retrial will take place in July.

January 2007: David Enderby
David Enderby, a BNP councillor in Redditch, is found guilty of assault on three members of his estranged wife's family. He is fined £100 for each assault and ordered to pay £100 costs. His wife later told the local newspaper that he had a history of domestic violence.

January 2007: Mark Bulman
Mark Bulman was jailed for five years for setting fire to Swindon's Broad Street mosque. He used a BNP leaflet as a fuse for his petrol bomb.

December 2006: Richard Mulhall
Richard Mulhall, the BNP's council group leader in Calderdale, was sentenced to do 200 hours of unpaid work on four counts of benefit fraud. Branding him "thoroughly dishonest", Recorder Felicity Davies said he only escaped jail because relevant legislation was not yet in force when he committed the offences. He was also ordered to pay £2,000 costs and to repay £603.18 in jobseekers' allowance. He had already repaid the housing benefit and council tax benefit. A jury had found him guilty in October of falsely claiming a total of £3,002.95 in benefits by concealing the fact that his partner was working.

November 2006: Darren Francis
BNP member Darren Francis is given a five-year restraining order after being found guilty of harassing Sally Keeble, the MP for Northampton North.

September 2006: Robert McGlynn
Robert McGlynn, a Swansea BNP activist, is fined £200 plus £200 costs for shouting racist abuse at an Asian woman. He was convicted on evidence from a passer-by. He later loses his appeal against conviction and is ordered to pay a further £140 in costs.

July 2006: Allen Boyce
The former National Front Remembrance Day parade bugler Allen Boyce, 73, now a BNP supporter, receives a two-year suspended sentence for giving bomb-making instructions to Terry Collins, a BNP member, who was sentenced to five years in 2005 for conducting a racist hate campaign against the Asian community in Eastbourne.

May 2006: Angela Clarke
A former BNP councillor Angela Clarke is fined £200 for resisting arrest during a fracas.

May 2006: Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes, who acted as election agent for the BNP Redditch councillor David Enderby in May 2006, is sentenced to 30 months in prison for assaulting an Iraqi asylum seeker. The sentence is later reduced to two years on appeal.

March 2006: Luke Smith
A former BNP Burnley councillor Luke Smith is imprisoned for 11 months for violent disorder, and a further six months for other violent offences. He is also banned from football matches for six years. Smith was expelled from the BNP in 2003 following an assault on a BNP organiser.

February 2006: Stephen Bailey
Stephen Bailey, a Lincoln BNP activist, is convicted of 35 charges of criminal damage and 19 of arson. He set fire to sheds, litter bins and a car and is believed to have vandalised more than 80 cars by slashing tyres and damaging bodywork. Bailey was arrested after police seized computer equipment and documents from his home.

November 2005: Roderick Rowley
Roderick Rowley, a former BNP candidate in Coventry, is imprisoned for 15 months after admitting 14 charges of making, distributing or possessing obscene images of children. He is also ordered to register as a sex offender for ten years.

May 2005: Karl Hanson
Karl Hanson is fined £400 for possessing heroin and crack cocaine. News of his arrest broke a few days before the May 2005 local elections in which he was a BNP candidate in Huddersfield.

April 2005: John Cope
John Cope, a Cheshunt BNP member and election candidate, is fined £750 and ordered to pay £104 costs for harassing an anti-racist campaigner.

March 2005: Terry Collins
Terry Collins, a BNP member, is sentenced to five years in prison for a year-long campaign of terror against Asian families in Eastbourne. He claims the BNP "brainwashed" him. Collins, a former Territorial Army soldier, admitted charges of arson, racially aggravated harassment and criminal damage. He also admitted the possession of bullets found in his home and asked for 11 further offences of racially aggravated criminal damage to be taken into account.

[Source]