BMF, anyone used them?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by FAAuk, Aug 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm wanting to try and change my fitness programme the now and get outside a bit more often rather than sitting in an air conditioned gym.

Has anyone used British Military Fitness before? How were they? Did you feel a real difference? Is it worth the £30-40 a month?
  2. They're very good, especially to get you fit for the Army.
  3. I've used BMF in the past and have to say it's great.

First session is free and you can often blag a discount if you are in or are preparing to join the mob.

It's basically military circuits run over a much wider area and very similar if not identical to your average forces PT sesh.

Best thing though, is the healthy ratio of fanny. I'd say it's easily a 2:1 in terms of chicks to blokes and out of them only about 20% are howlers. They have a pretty good social side too and can be found doing some sort of fancy dress pub crawl at least once a month.

Get involved. I go to the Hampstead one.
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Yep, we get lots of positive feedback.

Not particularly cheap, but they achieve exactly exactly what it says on the tin & everyone seems to feel they are worth every penny.
  5. My bold

So when they say to you "last time round" you know that they are lying ? :)
  6. One of the guys I work with is an Instructor for BMF, obviously he says they're good. personally I've been to a couple of sessions with them and I must admit that they are pretty damn good 8) 8) :D
  7. Just to re-iterate my point about the healthy population of birds, have a skeg at the members list of my local bunch:!/group.php?gid=2537781282&ref=search
  8. Thanks Chaps.

I'll give it ago next week I think and see how I get on.

Had a look 2_deck_dash, not bad at all! It's always good to work out with good scenery around you :D