BMF, anyone used them?

I'm wanting to try and change my fitness programme the now and get outside a bit more often rather than sitting in an air conditioned gym.

Has anyone used British Military Fitness before? How were they? Did you feel a real difference? Is it worth the £30-40 a month?

I've used BMF in the past and have to say it's great.

First session is free and you can often blag a discount if you are in or are preparing to join the mob.

It's basically military circuits run over a much wider area and very similar if not identical to your average forces PT sesh.

Best thing though, is the healthy ratio of fanny. I'd say it's easily a 2:1 in terms of chicks to blokes and out of them only about 20% are howlers. They have a pretty good social side too and can be found doing some sort of fancy dress pub crawl at least once a month.

Get involved. I go to the Hampstead one.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Yep, we get lots of positive feedback.

Not particularly cheap, but they achieve exactly exactly what it says on the tin & everyone seems to feel they are worth every penny.

2_deck_dash said:
I've used BMF in the past and have to say it's great.

First session is free and you can often blag a discount if you are in or are preparing to join the mob.

It's basically military circuits run over a much wider area and very similar if not identical to your average forces PT sesh.

Best thing though, is the healthy ratio of fanny. I'd say it's easily a 2:1 in terms of chicks to blokes and out of them only about 20% are howlers. They have a pretty good social side too and can be found doing some sort of fancy dress pub crawl at least once a month.

Get involved. I go to the Hampstead one.
My bold

So when they say to you "last time round" you know that they are lying ? :)

xchiefcook

Lantern Swinger
One of the guys I work with is an Instructor for BMF, obviously he says they're good. personally I've been to a couple of sessions with them and I must admit that they are pretty damn good 8) 8) :D

Just to re-iterate my point about the healthy population of birds, have a skeg at the members list of my local bunch:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=2537781282&ref=search

FAAuk

Midshipman
Thanks Chaps.

I'll give it ago next week I think and see how I get on.

Had a look 2_deck_dash, not bad at all! It's always good to work out with good scenery around you :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Blue Jokes 0
Jenny_Dabber Health & Fitness 2
anuvverarrser History 2