Blues

I thought it was No.9 dress, a navy type said it was No.8, your learned input appreciated.

Edited to add, they look like blue barrack dress trousers with a blue shirt, black boots/shoes no elastics.

Barrack dress in the army was barrack dress trousers, boots, and shirt KF, in winter order, included wooly pully.

Before the kit got re-numbered I'm pretty sure 9's was ovies and beret, the other 9's are still going to keep the crushers in a job :D

WreckerL said:
Before the kit got re-numbered I'm pretty sure 9's was ovies and beret, the other 9's are still going to keep the crushers in a job :D
9's were ovvies in my day mate, negative black dustbin lid.

Sterling_Stirling said:
WreckerL said:
As ex-stoker type thingy's we should remember that really, I'm sure the W.E. dept thought ovies were some sort of one-piece suit :wink:

WreckerL said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
WreckerL said:
As ex-stoker type thingy's we should remember that really, I'm sure the W.E. dept thought ovies were some sort of one-piece suit :wink:
Ovies were only worn when feeling too lazy to iron. i.e. everyday.

I also used to enjoy rumaging around in my pockets, pulling my cock out and showing unsuspecting wrens what I had found.

WreckerL said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
WreckerL said:
Issued to Greenies and Wafus in lieu of pyjamas. :D

2BM

WreckerL said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
WreckerL said:
Issued to Greenies and Wafus in lieu of pyjamas. :D

2BM

WreckerL said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
WreckerL said:
9s were any protective working rig, and included the cookie-boys comedy trousers and white jerkins.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The Fleet Air Arm 3
S Submariners 5
H The Quarterdeck 12