Blow Out! (All the way up).

oberon said:
Who are the wimps in suits and breathing tanks? :thumright:
They look like civilian scoobie-doos on an acquaint. As you well know, the usual 'wimps' in suits and BA are SETT supervisory staff who are also members of the Submarine Parachute Assistance Group (SPAG).

oberon

Lantern Swinger
Naval_Gazer said:
oberon said:
They look like civilian scoobie-doos on an acquaint. As you well know, the usual 'wimps' in suits and BA are SETT supervisory staff who are also members of the Submarine Parachute Assistance Group (SPAG).
Since when did SETT staff start wearing suits and BA? In my day a pair of trunks, goggles and a bucket was more than enough!

oberon said:
Naval_Gazer said:
oberon said:
Since when did SETT staff start wearing suits and BA? In my day a pair of trunks, goggles and a bucket was more than enough!
It still is when they're in the tank.

oberon said:
Naval_Gazer said:
oberon said:
Don't forget the sexy Dressing Gown and noseclip :thumright:

oberon said:
I believe I've found the answer here.

...Horsea Island Dive Centre first started using the SETT in 2000, with the initial idea of giving the less experienced diver a controlled dive to nearly 30m, or to practice deeper rescue skills in a swimming pool environment. Although to date the majority of divers come here for a unique experience, with 30m and water temperature of 34 degrees and top to bottom visibility, there are not many locations in the U.K. to match it.

Many divers now return each year!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 1
S Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0