Bloody sundays!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Jan 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. okay - feel mildly better for that!! :thumright:

3. Having a bad one BH , we've all been there , :thumright:

4. It could have been worse BH, you could've driven a 160 mile round trip to watch your rugby team (Harlequins), give up playing for the 2nd half and get hammered by Leicester, instead of watching on Sky and saving money on fuel, drinks food and babysitters

5. Its just as painful getting texts from an oppo there that it was a "lacklustre" performance.

6. You would probably have had to shell out for a new tv after putting your foot through it though :eek:mfg:

7. [quote="Potential_Officer
    Its just as painful getting texts from an oppo there that it was a "lacklustre" performance.[/quote]

If 'lacklustre' means complete surrender and absolute crap in the second half, your oppo has a fine command of the english language

8. I hate sundays, so depressing.

As soon as heartbeat tune comes on the telly, i feel crap. School tomorrow.

Only got 14 weeks left. Thats good. Joining the Navy straight from school.

9. You could have coming shopping with me to John Lewis, Brazen.
    Deep Joy!!!!

10. Perhaps we should abolish Sundays and have two Saturdays instead?

11. Funny you should say that Thingy, when a carrier is at sea (the old ones ) we used to have nine day weeks with sunday routine on wednesday, followed by a nine day week. The crew used to appreciate this and dig out like fcuk.

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I fell in love with Sundays at CTC whilst going through the factory, about half way through training when I became a touch more switched on I realised I could crack my admin and then have a few carefree hours doing sweet fcuk all......how I treasured them.

I've always appreciated Sundays/ days off since.

13. I hate sundays =[

And this sunday means tomorrow I go back to college (Y) where I have 4 AS Level Exams.

Ah well, one step closer to the military :D

14. wet_blobby

One positive think about Sundays...........The Blobbettes go back to school the next day.. :thumright:

15. Sunday's? What are they then, being a SAHM all the days feel the blo** same, grrrrrrrrrrr

16. wet_blobby

I'm tempted to ask if you wanna get all shook up...angel...people like you are always on my mind, and remember, any place is paradise..just..ask me, you seem lonesome tonight, I could light up your life but....are you sincere?

17. This week Sunday was OK as it gave me a chance to recover from Saturday night before getting up at some ungodly hour to get into work. We has some friends round for drinks and Mrs Maxi's latest 'good idea' was to ask them to come early so they left early, some bloody hope and we both crawled of to bed at about 0300, great night though.

18. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I just hope that you are a girl type person :dwarf:

19. I'm always lonesome blobby, and yes elvis has left the building ..............

20. wet_blobby

I was waiting for someone to click..... :thumright: