blondie saying hi

Hi everyone.

Just saying hi, worked for many years as a stewardess at the bases in pompey in the 90' to 2001, great fun, loved it and all of you.

If you remember a little blonde called Karen come and say hi.xxx

:p

wet_blobby

War Hero
Judging the neck to shoulder measurements could it be the one and only........quasimodo of the docks? Ahh, the giggles we had telling our war stories of humping the humpback.

...must be two of this Karen? Spitting image over on Diamond Lil's..blondes could always confuse me though... :? but I did go out with a Redhead once, no hair, just a red head!! 8O

QUATE8203???????????????????

Karen welcome to RR, you may need a thick skin if you hang about.
Us more mature types have a saying "All ladies are nice it is just that some are nicer than others"

Nutty

QUATE8203

Lantern Swinger
Nutty said:
Us more mature types have a saying "All ladies are nice it is just that some are nicer than others"

Nutty
Lol.. this is the kind of response this thread was clearly made to get. You can tell that before you even open the thread just by looking at the title.

Nutty said:
QUATE8203???????????????????

Karen welcome to RR, you may need a thick skin if you hang about.

Nutty
Thick skin? jesus your not wrong, i'll have a go though, just trying to be friendly lol, and i aint no quasimodo either lol.
:oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xxspikexx The Gash Barge 84
J History 54
creeper Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13