blondie saying hi

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by kaztheblonde, Jan 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone.

Just saying hi, worked for many years as a stewardess at the bases in pompey in the 90' to 2001, great fun, loved it and all of you.

If you remember a little blonde called Karen come and say

2. Laugh out loud?
  3. Too many E numbers??
  4. Collar and cuffs?
    Photo evidence required for Username verification. :wink:
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Judging the neck to shoulder measurements could it be the one and only........quasimodo of the docks? Ahh, the giggles we had telling our war stories of humping the humpback.
  6. hi and welcome Karen.

7. ...must be two of this Karen? Spitting image over on Diamond Lil's..blondes could always confuse me though... :? but I did go out with a Redhead once, no hair, just a red head!! 8O
  8. Attention+7

9. ...??
  10. QUATE8203???????????????????

Karen welcome to RR, you may need a thick skin if you hang about.
    Us more mature types have a saying "All ladies are nice it is just that some are nicer than others"

11. Lol.. this is the kind of response this thread was clearly made to get. You can tell that before you even open the thread just by looking at the title.
  12. Thick skin? jesus your not wrong, i'll have a go though, just trying to be friendly lol, and i aint no quasimodo either lol.
  13. ...welcome Kaz, brave girl. :lol: :D
  14. Welcome to RR Blondie 8) 8) 63 and still touring :wink: :wink: Bravo/Zulu :lol: :lol:
  15. 63? tough cookie, thanx hun
  16. Must...

17. Welcome to the site.

Ignore any crap you get whilst here.
  18. She wont have much to read then
  19. fine by me, i know what your like after working with you for so long.