Blond Guy

The_Caretaker

War Hero
A blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed,sweating and panting. "What's up?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says,"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door.

Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closetfloor.

You rotten bastard, "says the husband,"my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Blond Jokes 5 Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blond Jokes 4 Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blond Jokes 3 Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blond Driver Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Blond Jokes 2 Miscellaneous 1
The_Caretaker Blond Miscellaneous 0
N Ex blond crabfat down Boogy Strasse Diamond Lil's 36
soleil ForcesNet: "Dambuster Guy Gibson’s Medals On Display In Lincolnshire" History 6
MoD_RSS Guy Weston appointed as Business Trustee of the Imperial War Museum MoD News 0
B I'm black guy about to start phrase 1 will i be bullied and experience racism because im black? Joining the Royal Navy 46
J GS or Boats. Newbie question from an older guy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
Ageing_Gracefully Book comp: Cameos of War by Brian Guy (Swordman) Competitions 9
W new guy looking for some advice & opinions about previous experience for SG2 role RFA 9
scouse Guy Gibson????? The Fleet Air Arm 5
diesel Guy News Current Affairs 0
The_Caretaker Guy & Boy Miscellaneous 0
Holli The Chalk Guy Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
Ja5on Spider drawing Guy is Back with Sharks The Quarterdeck 3
F A rant about a guy and scotchbrite The Gash Barge 2
C Guy Fawkes Current Affairs 9
golden_rivet Blame it on a black guy? Current Affairs 32
S Has anyone ever met this Lt Sidebotham guy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
dogsnaffle WTF is this guy on?!?! The Corps 43
D Leap Yr proposal - unimpressed guy Diamond Lil's 11
J This Guy that Posts Under Various Names Diamond Lil's 89
H Penny for the Guy Current Affairs 15
A Need a present for a guy/medic joining the navy - any help? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
T RNR Nozzer advice for older guy (1st post) Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 36
Gutaway Who the hell is this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Gash Barge 23
slim Is this guy in the sh!t or not Diamond Lil's 3
AaronP New guy here... looking at being an AET. The Fleet Air Arm 19

Latest Threads