blogs shite

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Whats all this bloggs stuff then?
  2. Its like a diary for the interconected, frankly I can't be bothered my life is too fecking boring (as are the lives of most bloggers).You can also let the world know your opinions on all the latest issues, still it keeps them off the streets and out of the pubs so can't be all bad, unless they've got a laptop, then AAAGGGHHH.
    NZB :crash:
  3. Good things for the average Joe Bloggs
  4. hey nzb, you wanna read a blog thats actually really funny, go to

its about an american hired to teach english in japan
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

But, but.... I thought that was the whole idea of this site- spouting forth our ideas, problems, perversions etc.

(Or in MSG's case, psychiatric snags)
  6. wet_blobby

so I could write a blog that basicaly says...
    0621.3....follow thru
    0623.....dream that I shat the bed
    0626.....wake up and realised I have
    0626.3 think "fcuk again"
    0626.5 think "fcuk it...another ten"

Is this the kind of stuff bloggs are made off?
  7. Ok blobby ... I get the message .....
  8. No Albert, love your work keep it up.
  9. Actually liked the ditty about Hong Kong since I have been here for the last 14 years but couldn't respond. Anyway, Wanchai hasn't changed much and the Suzy Wongs are everywhere - sometimes though, you need to ask them to cough.....!
  10. A picture speaks a thousand words Jarhead :thumright:
  11. All I get is 'Access Denied - your details have been logged'..... o_O
  12. Didnt realise your acting career stretched to a part in train spotting as well blobbs!! :thumright:
  13. AGGhhh soon as I see an IT bod on a scooter or (even worse) a Segue it's time to uncase the sawn off and do some brainiac huntin', grow the ferk up you nerdy cnut :threaten: (not you BBD :thumright: )
    Rant over, big breaths and yoga/mantra chanting commence.
  14. The Sun Salutation helps me. If you can keep up of course NZB x
  15. The Blogs on here are different…for me they were a hidy hole where I could sit and write stuff …..anything that comes into my head …then I look at it and if it is meaningful and perhaps amusing I post it…if not I throw it away…..
    I don’t particularly like blogs as I find them to self centred …but to some that’s what the attraction is …..for me, I was just looking for a home for my poems and stories and the blog section on here was ideal..
    Now the boss has opened it up and exposed my hidyhole to the world I was ready to pack it up, but now I see that he has retained the writer editing that I valued……
    However it is in open forum I see a shit stabber has crawled out of the woodwork and has started flaming ......seems I have got right up his/its nose...Now that was what made it all worthwhile.

16. Ohm and the Lotus Posi for me
  17. wet_blobby

I haven't got a problem with Blogs, just dont really understand them. they seem to be like a private diary that is open to the world. fill your boots UA, your poetry is good, I dont mean to deny anybody anything. I just dont understand them, thats all.
  18. I used to write a blog on the psychological development of children e.g. why children tell lies, why they stick knitting needles into eletrical sockets, etc. I don't know why, I just find stuff like that interesting and wanted others to know about it. Kinell, no wonder I'm a sad arssed teacher.
  19. wet_blobby

But Harry, I have it on good authority your a "cool" teacher.. :lol: