Blobby on Tour

Mr Blobby has arrived in New Zealand!!! :w00t: Publicans and Chemists/ hangover cure snake-oil salesmen delirious with joy at expected surge in sales. :pukel: :toilet: :money:
Mrs NZB nervous.
NZB

Oh Blobbs, how could you...... I was already planning to take you under my wing, once I'd found Mrs Blobbs a toyboy... :love10:

Oh very dear, Mrs NZB not talking to NZB (I was very very drunk) and Blobby has vacated the hotel he was in for another!! Once a Royal always a Royal.

NZ_Bootneck said:
Oh very dear, Mrs NZB not talking to NZB (I was very very drunk) and Blobby has vacated the hotel he was in for another!! Once a Royal always a Royal.
Seems Blobby has survived the journey OK then

Maxi_77 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
May have survived the journey ok Maxi, but how long before they "ask him to leave!!!" :w00t: :threaten: :whew:

NZ_Bootneck said:
And was he forced to vacate the hotel or too embarrassed to stick around? :bball:

Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
May have survived the journey ok Maxi, but how long before they "ask him to leave!!!" :w00t: :threaten: :whew:
They would never ask a nice chap like Blobbs to leave, would they?

Maxi_77 said:
Stripey_G said:
Maxi_77 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
They would never ask a nice chap like Blobbs to leave, would they?
I'm just waiting for the news to break that NZ has been "infested" by one man!! If he's teamed up with NZB, then it should'nt be that long!!

An interview with the local Constabulary without tea and biscuits and a request to vacate the premises may have been involved but I couldn't possibly comment on these matters.
NZB

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HarryBosch Diamond Lil's 0
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 6
andym Diamond Lil's 20