Blind Man Tasered!

C

cúnt

There's an interesting parallel here with what disasters can occur on Tour. Studying 'why accidents happen' is a science in itself and covers all sorts of things like threat expectation, tunnel vision etc. Pilots, and other people having to make fast-paced decisions will undertake such training. Might be worth sending some of the plod back to school IF it is the case that the copper got all carried away with the threat as described over his radio.

I bet it's not as clear cut as it would seem in the papers.

G

guestm

There is undoubtedly more to this than the media are saying. Firstly, numerous calls had been made to the police regarding someone carrying a sword in the area so; Imagine you are the officer in question. Mentalist with a sword running around ergo already shitting yourself, the deaths of two other officers fresh in your mind, you round a corner as it's getting dark and there you are faced with a stocky bald guy who is carrying something that looks nothing like the stereotypical "white stick" and from an angle, can certainly take on the appearance of an edge on sword.
It's easy to have a go at the Police but accidents happen. It seems to be an unfortunate chain of events. These things are never anywhere near as cut and dry as the shit we call the media make out.

There is undoubtedly more to this than the media are saying. Firstly, numerous calls had been made to the police regarding someone carrying a sword in the area so; Imagine you are the officer in question. Mentalist with a sword running around ergo already shitting yourself, the deaths of two other officers fresh in your mind, you round a corner as it's getting dark and there you are faced with a stocky bald guy who is carrying something that looks nothing like the stereotypical "white stick" and from an angle, can certainly take on the appearance of an edge on sword.
It's easy to have a go at the Police but accidents happen. It seems to be an unfortunate chain of events. These things are never anywhere near as cut and dry as the shit we call the media make out.
A sterling defence Monty and no doubt Plod will have it to hand when the case is properly investigated.However,having seen the victim shuffling along with his stick "sword wielding mentalist" wasn't the first phrase that sprang to mind.Further to that,not satified with tasering the poor sod they then handcuffed him and hauled him back to the station by which time his "sword" could have been easily identified as a white stick.

In fairness to the rozzers his 'white stick' was shiny and about the same length as a sword.

Plus he was a skinhead so he must have been dodgy right?

G

guestm

A sterling defence Monty and no doubt Plod will have it to hand when the case is properly investigated.However,having seen the victim shuffling along with his stick "sword wielding mentalist" wasn't the first phrase that sprang to mind.Further to that,not satified with tasering the poor sod they then handcuffed him and hauled him back to the station by which time his "sword" could have been easily identified as a white stick.

There was someone seen with a sword around, as reported by numerous people. Baldy fitted the description. It's all too easy to judge, especially when it's the dastardly Police. The bastards.

Oh I see(I think) It was a Gorilla with the sword and the old blind duffer with his stick got in the way of the taser meant to drop the big ape.Thanks **** for pointing that out as I was foolishly believing the copper had been a little trigger happy.Take my name off the list to jump on the outrage bus.