Bliars Parliamentary Bust

War Hero
"the former Labour Prime Minister is currently missing from the otherwise complete set of sculptures in the Members’ Lobby representing Prime Ministers of the 20th century."

That makes it a wee bit better, everyone gets one. if it's of his arse I wonder what bit of Maggie they did?
Will there be one for Gordy, will it count if you were only PM for five minutes, made a mess of everything you touched, then got dumped at the first opportunity.
I think the clues in the "20th Century" bit. ;)
From some site
"The works of art commitee spokesperson said, it is customary for a bust of a PM to be commisioned when he leaves office Gordon Brown will be similarly honoured" so fuck all to do with the 20th century then

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'd prefer a BFO scarecrow of him that could be stuck on a bonfire in Parliament Square on Nov 5th.

If it has to be a bust then some of the cost could be recouped by selling smally wax replicas that people could buy to stick pins in.

War Hero
Book Reviewer
No, it will say 'Rt Hon A Blair PC MP, A Regular Guy'. Because that's what he said he was, so it most be true.

Hope someone sprinkles it with sand from Iraq.
Desmond Tutu refused to go to a meeting of African leaders recently as Bliar would be present as peace envoy, shades of Chaz turning his back on Idi Amin.