Bliars Parliamentary Bust

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by trelawney126, Sep 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

"the former Labour Prime Minister is currently missing from the otherwise complete set of sculptures in the Members’ Lobby representing Prime Ministers of the 20th century."

That makes it a wee bit better, everyone gets one. if it's of his arse I wonder what bit of Maggie they did?
  2. Wonder how much he wil charge for the sittings? Perhaps that's why they refuse to publish the cost
  3. Will there be one for Gordy, will it count if you were only PM for five minutes, made a mess of everything you touched, then got dumped at the first opportunity.
  4. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Will the bust of Blair as PM look like this? :-

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I think the clues in the "20th Century" bit. ;)
  6. Another one for the rogues gallery.

And Finally
  8. From some site
    "The works of art commitee spokesperson said, it is customary for a bust of a PM to be commisioned when he leaves office Gordon Brown will be similarly honoured" so fuck all to do with the 20th century then
  9. As long as the sculptor gives him a nose like Pinocchio I do not object
  10. I suppose it would be too much to ask for it to be a death mask?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I'd prefer a BFO scarecrow of him that could be stuck on a bonfire in Parliament Square on Nov 5th.

If it has to be a bust then some of the cost could be recouped by selling smally wax replicas that people could buy to stick pins in.
  12. Will the plaque say, 'It was the right thing to do'.
  13. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

No, it will say 'Rt Hon A Blair PC MP, A Regular Guy'. Because that's what he said he was, so it most be true.

Hope someone sprinkles it with sand from Iraq.
  14. Desmond Tutu refused to go to a meeting of African leaders recently as Bliar would be present as peace envoy, shades of Chaz turning his back on Idi Amin.
  15. [​IMG]

That will be like this then?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Perfect! Make it so
  17. Hear hear. And for the rest of the scum as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Just seen a photo of the house of commons, there's a statue of Mrs B outside, hang on, no its a post box, sorry.
    • Like Like x 1