Bless.....(i think)

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by josiecats, Jul 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Girl comes home from school this week... tells me she that she found a group of her freinds all around a computer screen....( in the schools computer's room.) seems they were reading thro this site ..and having a good laugh....mmm wonder if any of them are members... (they are 13...or there abouts) o_O :rofl:

2. quick SAVE YOUR DAUGHTERSSSS!

3. Whats wrong with that? HTP aged 14. :w00t:

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Kids eh?

My son (9) brought his written exercise books home at the end of term today.

Had a browse, as you do.

On one page was a written list of "Things that make me happy" & "Things that make me sad".

Under the sad column was: Going to Tescos, swimming lessons & not being able to get the drawer open.

Obviously I enquired: "What's this about the drawer, what drawer?"

"Oh, when I was writing my list, the teacher pulled her chair up against my desk drawer & I couldn't open it, so I thought I'd let her know"[​IMG]

5. ... a little early indoctrination then. We'll be getting into trouble with the law if we're not careful.

SF

6. thats my concern....there are a few things within this site that are not realy suitable for a group of young girls........ ((or am i just being a old fud!?) was wondering about contacting the Head to suggest a little more tutor awearness,,, if these girls can come here where esle are they visiting,,,,hhhhmmmm the mind boggles and worries,,,,

7. Probably thinking something along the lines of "Where are all the handsome sailors Mummy told me about?" or something.......

8. I think schools should have a limitation on the internet, that only sites that have been approved by the facualty can be entered. Mind you, I know so dodgy science teachers :threaten: