bleep test.

werqpr

Lantern Swinger
Can someone please tell me what level you are expected to achive on the bleep test? I know it's not a pass or fail test but I'd still like to know what's expected of you with regards to the levels , I think when I was at the RNAC the cheif said between level's 9-10 would be respectable at Raleigh!!

werqpr said:
Can someone please tell me what level you are expected to achive on the bleep test? I know it's not a pass or fail test but I'd still like to know what's expected of you with regards to the levels , I think when I was at the RNAC the cheif said between level's 9-10 would be respectable at Raleigh!!
Whats a bleep test,? ( please)

Shippers, although it is not pass/fail at that stage of your training you are still expected to go balls out and show grit and determination to impress the club swingers and your Instructors. So anything over level 10 would be acceptable.

werqpr said:
Did you bother clicking on the search facility and looking for information on this??? :roll:

StixJimboRM said:
NorwayChris said:
werqpr said:
Its the 'Multi-Stage Fitness Test' MSFT Linky
Cheers oppo,thats me one stage further to understanding the modern Navy, :lol:

NorwayChris said:
StixJimboRM said:
NorwayChris said:
werqpr said:
Ferkin hell I thought it was to do with swearing. :oops: :oops:

StixJimboRM said:
Rumrat said:
NorwayChris said:
StixJimboRM said:
NorwayChris said:
werqpr said:

Its the test the fat nackers do when they can't pass that 'huge test of physical and mental endurance' that is the 2.4km (1.5 mile) run
oooo the 2.4km run, shock fcuking horror. Oh ffs just dont get me started about that!!

StixJimboRM said:
Rumrat said:
NorwayChris said:
StixJimboRM said:
NorwayChris said:
werqpr said:

Its the test the fat nackers do when they can't pass that 'huge test of physical and mental endurance' that is the 2.4km (1.5 mile) run
Ferkin pie eaters, 8)