Bleep test

what?

it starts slow and gets quicker! what the **** more is there to know me old sheepshank! you can walk till like level 3 or 4 or some such shite but you`ll jog and **** your pace up and have to wait at one end then after 10 mins you`ll be blowing out your arse, mint huh!

It should be fairly simple to work out - time how long a bleep is at level one, and then convert that into kph. After some quickly listening to my test (I'm sad enough to have it on iPod), the first level is 9 kph (8 secs to cover 1 shuttle of 20m); the second level is approximately 10.2 kph (7 secs). The difficulty being measuring the exact time between shuttles at the higher level. I would suggest that it goes up 1 kph increments, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Hope this helps

witsend said:
Can't find what I'm looking for, on here and the net has conflicting info,

Does level 1 start at 8kmh then increase to 9kmh for level 2. Each increase in level from then on are 0.5 kmh.

or

Level 1, 8.5kmh and then increases by 0.5kmh each level.

or

Level 1, 8kmh and then increases by 0.5kmh each level.
I wish to question your question, I do not know the answer to your question but here is my question.

Why?

Finish the dit then WE. Which did you do, bleep test or run? And what level did you acheive? And according to your calculations and tests did you make the right choice?