Bleep test

Bawsack said:
HMS Neptune sportsdrome 08:30 every Mon/Tues/Weds :):)
I cant get there m8 lol i live in london and in last year of school and got given a programme by the royal navy and it said do some bleep test.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Download it from here and listen to it on your MP3 player. Or contact your local sports centre who may allow you to use a marked track, or perhaps your local RNR/TA Centre may have a PT session you could attend?

More info about MSFT here.

Another bone question. How about ... er ... in your school gym at lunch time or after school. Or on the football pitch. Or in your main hall. Or the bloody car park. I am sure your PE teachers will help. Newbies have asked this one before, use the search facility.

sgtpepperband said:
Download it from here and listen to it on your MP3 player. Or contact your local sports centre who may allow you to use a marked track, or perhaps your local RNR/TA Centre may have a PT session you could attend?

More info about MSFT here.
Thanks for that what are the distance apart for them?

Chicogiz...just when you thought it was safe after Credders (Keeping a low profile 'til he passes out of Raliegh I believe) another lazy unable to use search facility or read instructions on official RN websites bonehead pops up.
Great, looking forward to the upcoming debates on...
How do I find my local AFCO?
Should I salute the Receptionist/ welcoming body?
etc etc etc. Ad Infinitum.
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
Chicogiz...just when you thought it was safe after Credders (Keeping a low profile 'til he passes out of Raliegh I believe) another lazy unable to use search facility or read instructions on official RN websites bonehead pops up.
Great, looking forward to the upcoming debates on...
How do I find my local AFCO?
Should I salute the Receptionist/ welcoming body?
etc etc etc. Ad Infinitum.
NZB
Arr Age getting to you. I see you are a miserable one.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Fellas: He asked a question which has now been answered. Were we the fount of all knowledge when we were 16 years old? I doubt it... :roll:

No Sgt, but I at least managed to find out most of the info I needed to join the Corps without the help of t'interweb, how did I cope?
Chico has been using this site/asking his questions because he is too lazy to use the search facility this site offers or do any research on his own, he lives in London so lack of resources is not an excuse and therefore I stand by my earlier posts.

Chico I manage to cope with similar questions at my workplace from people who are all too willing to let someone else use very basic search strategies to locate their information needs because they are too lazy/bone to do it themselves.
You wish to enter a branch of the services where a little bit of gumption is required, why not try developing some?
Your dripping skills are finely honed though.
NZB

wet_blobby

War Hero
Chico, meet me here at 3.pm tomorrow, just after school. I'll go BEEP, you then run off. :thumright:

If that doesn't work come back after the pub closes and I'll get tourettes and go BEEP lots.