Bleep Test etc....

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Murph, Jan 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where I can download a version of the Bleep test to put on my Ipod(old one), and the pull up, sit up and press up bleep test?

Danka

Murph

2. Thanks

Nice pic! 8O

3. Haha that is class!!! :D PMSL 2DD! Su -fcking-perb!!! Do they really like that though!?

4. Still need it for the Press up, sit up , and pull up .

Cant find that on google.

5. go on the royal marines part of the RN site, and go to "get fit to apply" - they have a downloads section which is pretty good and includes videos for exercises, and also has a download of the full bleep test.

6. The second link down (the Aussie Reserves one) has a sit up audio.

I'm pretty sure you just need to be able to do a set number of sit ups / press ups in two minutes, I don't believe there is any 'bleeping' involved during these tests.

7. Thats because those bleeps are not a bleep test, the bleep test refers to the Multi Stage Fitness Assessment.

The bleeps sometimes used to control the timing of pressups and situps are just that, bleeps at regular intervals played over a speaker system, you can either do the exercise or not, the bleeps won't help you practice.