Blazers ?

RoofRat

War Hero
Are there any Naval tailors left where I can buy a Black Blazer (with a patch breast pocket for an Association badge)
All I can find are blue, navy blue and all with out the patch pocket.
Cheers
RoofRat
 
RoofRat said:
Are there any Naval tailors left where I can buy a Black Blazer (with a patch breast pocket for an Association badge)
All I can find are blue, navy blue and all with out the patch pocket.
Cheers
RoofRat

Hi
M&S do these (DB and SB with military style gilt buttons), I've seen them in Oxford Street, and in Kent.
:)
 
Depending upon how small you are, you could try a school outfitters - they still do black blazers I presume? :lol:

You could try ringing Moss Bros Head Office. I normally buy my dinner jackets from their Covent Garden Branch.

Tel: 020 7447 7200
 
Hi, Try the internet, i know of two tailors, one in Saddle row other i cant remember, but both are on web site under RN OFFICERS TAILORS.

Wish i could be of more assistance.
 

RoofRat

War Hero
Tried all of those Guys.
WM,M&S have slit pockets on the breast.
AAC I don't know many kids with a 44 inch chest measurement or who need a long fitting!
Bob I found one naval tailor, but for the odd occaision that I need a blazer, I had in mind, off the peg.
RoofRat
 
RoofRat said:
Tried all of those Guys.
WM,M&S have slit pockets on the breast.
AAC I don't know many kids with a 44 inch chest measurement or who need a long fitting!
Bob I found one naval tailor, but for the odd occaision that I need a blazer, I had in mind, off the peg.
RoofRat
Try Moss Bros anyway. They have dinner jackets big enough for me they should be OK with blazers. They certainly had some black blazers a few years ago because I bought one.
 

oldseadog

War Hero
Try your local ARCO store - they are distributors for SM Bass Uniforms, who are based in Manchester 0161 834 9598 - although they deal primarily with MN, they should be able to sort you out within a few days.

Alternatively, you could mail them at uniforms at smbass dot co dot uk

OSD
 

lesbryan

War Hero
RoofRat said:
Are there any Naval tailors left where I can buy a Black Blazer (with a patch breast pocket for an Association badge)
All I can find are blue, navy blue and all with out the patch pocket.
Cheers
RoofRat
If you have a greenwoods near you try them they do a good blazer both sb and db with patch pockets || :)
 

andym

War Hero
rugger_bob said:
Hi, Try the internet, i know of two tailors, one in Saddle row other i cant remember, but both are on web site under RN OFFICERS TAILORS.

Wish i could be of more assistance.

Surely you mean Saville Row??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
RoofRat said:
Are there any Naval tailors left where I can buy a Black Blazer (with a patch breast pocket for an Association badge)
All I can find are blue, navy blue and all with out the patch pocket.
Cheers
RoofRat
:idea: Try Marks & Sparks :!:
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top