Blame the parents

#6
Perhaps his parents ought to go on a diversity course? They could learn to pay the same rates of tax as their subjects (who are liable for remunerating them), wash and iron their own clothes and say SOD OFF to the Prime Minister! :biggrin:
 
#7
I do not agree. Why blame the parents. The Grandparents (in particular, the paternal Grandfather) should shoulder most of the blame.
 
#8
Surely the Social Workers, Probation Officers, Clinical Psychologists, Special Needs Educators, Midwives, Pediatricians and all others who have had some input into little Johnies (Or Janes) life also need to bear some of the responsibility?
After all Man is not an island and does not live by bread alone and the milk of human kindness is if you love something then let it go.
 
#10
NZ. I fear you are misquoting John Donne.

"Norman is an island, entirely up himself."

And, in the land of milk and honey, blue-tongue and the varroa mite are rampant.
 
#11
4to8 said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Surely the Social Workers, Probation Officers, Clinical Psychologists, Special Needs Educators, Midwives, Pediatricians
Wots dem ?
Dem's da ones listed in the small print on the back of the current issue of the British Birth Certificate under the sub heading 'Negligent parents get out of jail free by blaming these people.'.
They are also listed in the Daily Mail Cub Reporters handbook in the chapter 'Slow news day outrage bus required for sales.'. :wink:
 
#12
Joe_Crow said:
NZ. I fear you are misquoting John Donne.

"Norman is an island, entirely up himself."

And, in the land of milk and honey, blue-tongue and the varroa mite are rampant.
I quip you "Pedants are a pain in the ass." Oscar Wilde.


Or was that "Pederasts are a pain in the ass."? :lol:
 
#13
NZ_Bootneck said:
Joe_Crow said:
NZ. I fear you are misquoting John Donne.

"Norman is an island, entirely up himself."

And, in the land of milk and honey, blue-tongue and the varroa mite are rampant.
I quip you "Pedants are a pain in the ass." Oscar Wilde.


Or was that "Pederasts are a pain in the ass."? :lol:
:laughing3:

However, shouldn't that be 'arse'? :pottytrain2:
 
#14
Joe_Crow said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Joe_Crow said:
NZ. I fear you are misquoting John Donne.

"Norman is an island, entirely up himself."

And, in the land of milk and honey, blue-tongue and the varroa mite are rampant.
I quip you "Pedants are a pain in the ass." Oscar Wilde.


Or was that "Pederasts are a pain in the ass."? :lol:
:laughing3:

However, shouldn't that be 'arse'? :pottytrain2:
Doh, of course it should have been
"Those who commit bestiality are a pain in the ass".

Wilde of course being both Irish and a raving homosexshual would have been only too aware of the difference.
 
#15
NZ_Bootneck said:
Wilde of course being both Irish and a raving homosexshual would have been only too aware of the difference.
I've often wondered, can you be homosexual and not be raving? Or must the two go hand in gland........(my deliberate misspelling)?
 
#16
type42stoker said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Wilde of course being both Irish and a raving homosexshual would have been only too aware of the difference.
I've often wondered, can you be homosexual and not be raving? Or must the two go hand in gland........(my deliberate misspelling)?
Of course you can. It's a matter of libido. I used to be a raging heterosexual. With age, I have become a latent heterosexual. I dread the next step, when I eventually turn into a repressed heterosexual.
 
#18
type42stoker said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Wilde of course being both Irish and a raving homosexshual would have been only too aware of the difference.
I've often wondered, can you be homosexual and not be raving? Or must the two go hand in gland........(my deliberate misspelling)?
Wilde would have been a raving Hetero, bestialiatist (sp?) or celebate. Purple waistcoats with green buttonholes, raving absolutely raving. Only certain ex Bootnecks I'm acquainted with have a more bizarre fashion sense. :twisted:
 
#20
The thought of Harry's sartorial elegance was not a million miles away from the intention of that remark.
Any Bootneck (Ex or not) who wears anything but Polo shirts, polar fleece jackets, jeans, desert wellies or anything from the Laura Ashley summer collection is suspect in my book!! 8O :D
 

Similar threads