Blame the parents

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by golden_rivet, Feb 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not when the kids are in their 30s

2. "WELL SAID THAT LADY"

And the Teachers who over the years have abrogated their responsibilities on the Altar of career path, development and promotion of .......................... TEACHERS.

Nutty

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

What have I done now?

4. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Whatever.... however, there's nothing for you to worry about, since it is all the fault of Mummy and Daddy Blobby

5. Perhaps his parents ought to go on a diversity course? They could learn to pay the same rates of tax as their subjects (who are liable for remunerating them), wash and iron their own clothes and say SOD OFF to the Prime Minister! :biggrin:

6. I do not agree. Why blame the parents. The Grandparents (in particular, the paternal Grandfather) should shoulder most of the blame.

7. Surely the Social Workers, Probation Officers, Clinical Psychologists, Special Needs Educators, Midwives, Pediatricians and all others who have had some input into little Johnies (Or Janes) life also need to bear some of the responsibility?
    After all Man is not an island and does not live by bread alone and the milk of human kindness is if you love something then let it go.

8. Wots dem ?

9. NZ. I fear you are misquoting John Donne.

"Norman is an island, entirely up himself."

And, in the land of milk and honey, blue-tongue and the varroa mite are rampant.

10. Dem's da ones listed in the small print on the back of the current issue of the British Birth Certificate under the sub heading 'Negligent parents get out of jail free by blaming these people.'.
    They are also listed in the Daily Mail Cub Reporters handbook in the chapter 'Slow news day outrage bus required for sales.'. :wink:

11. I quip you "Pedants are a pain in the ass." Oscar Wilde.

Or was that "Pederasts are a pain in the ass."? :lol:

12. :laughing3:

However, shouldn't that be 'arse'? :pottytrain2:

13. Doh, of course it should have been
    "Those who commit bestiality are a pain in the ass".

Wilde of course being both Irish and a raving homosexshual would have been only too aware of the difference.

14. I've often wondered, can you be homosexual and not be raving? Or must the two go hand in gland........(my deliberate misspelling)?

15. Of course you can. It's a matter of libido. I used to be a raging heterosexual. With age, I have become a latent heterosexual. I dread the next step, when I eventually turn into a repressed heterosexual.

16. Standard PC bollox!

Grow a bloody skin.

17. Wilde would have been a raving Hetero, bestialiatist (sp?) or celebate. Purple waistcoats with green buttonholes, raving absolutely raving. Only certain ex Bootnecks I'm acquainted with have a more bizarre fashion sense. :twisted:

18. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Wait till you met Harry... :p

19. The thought of Harry's sartorial elegance was not a million miles away from the intention of that remark.
    Any Bootneck (Ex or not) who wears anything but Polo shirts, polar fleece jackets, jeans, desert wellies or anything from the Laura Ashley summer collection is suspect in my book!! 8O :D