Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city schoo

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, May 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Hope he goes to one of them schools where they stab the teachers......

2. Re: Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city s

Bliars son to be a teacher in a tough inner-city school , I don't think so some how .

3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I have done a string of jobs in some tough inner city schools, I feel used and embarashed about it.

the kids where spot on, were talking 9 - 11 year olds, after the teachers (in their own time) had swept the school grounds for needles and drugs they let the kids in at 0715 so they could cook them breakfast, nowt special, beans on toast or the likes.

The kids where turning up in allsorts of clothes, most of the parents were druggies and p1ssheads........there was only one kid who turned up with pack lunch, ironed school rig, homework done and a healthy attitude to todays world. Her mummy was the local prostitute, top girl if you ask me

4. Is this the Blare contribution to "educashun, educashun, educashun"?

I really hope it happens and mummy and daddy get a first hand view of what Britain has become and is increasingly becoming. By that time, of course, mummy will be coining it on human rights cases and daddy will be similarly raking it on the guest lecturer circuit. He'll no longer be in a position to do anything about it or even care.

5. The Blair parents are bad enough, but don't forget that Mr Labour and Mrs "I don't have to curtsey to Her Majesty" sent the boy away for schooling as soon as they could, so maybe he's actually grown into quite a normal bloke.

6. Re: Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city s

O ye of little faith... - as a member of a soon-to-be-ex PM, he will no doubt qualify for Security protection.
    There's probably a couple of Dip Group officers being inducted at this momemt :wink:

7. This one does

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6638591.stm

I wouldsuggest this shows young Blair either has guts or hasn't the slightest clue what real schools are like.

He is certainly going to get some stick both in the class room and in the staff room, good luck to him and I hope he has what it takes to stay the course.

8. Thanks Peter, it did yesterday.
    Please try this new link:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23395557-details/Blair's%20son%20set%20to%20become%20a%20teacher/article.do

9. Re: Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city s

Now we know why Bullshiite B'Liar was banging on about how he's be chuffed if his sons went to Iraq…

He knew perfectly well that was not an option. Same old B'Liar, same old lies.