Blaggers Shot by Police in Hampshire

Seadog

War Hero
Good drills and pure Hollywood. I wonder if it is SOP to go noisy when a perp has a gun to a hostage's head and if it was close range with a short or a marksman covering the action with a scoped rifle from a distance? I expect a few planned armed blags have been held over as a result of yesterday's action.

Now, if only the cops were as robust with all anti social behaviour.

War Hero
KATWEEZIL said:
I hope there was some kind of warning given before shots were fired

Depends on the context, similarly to our own RoE for sentries. Clearly I wasn't there and I have no inclination to accept what any of the media say about the incident there is no point in speculating about whether it would have been required or not.

Nemo

Badgeman
A sad occasion.....what is it coming to when a couple of villains can't go about their business without being shot down.

What about their human rights.........thankfully they went out the window and about time too.

Two less on the street.

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
I haven't heard any detail of what happened but I have no sympathy for them. Tough sh1t, they shouldn't have done it. Don't carry guns, don't commit crime, don't get shot.

I guess the plod that shot them will be suspended until completion of the IPCC enquiry. Let's hope they don't get shafted.

safewalrus

War Hero
Seadog said:
Good drills and pure Hollywood. I wonder if it is SOP to go noisy when a perp has a gun to a hostage's head and if it was close range with a short or a marksman covering the action with a scoped rifle from a distance? I expect a few planned armed blags have been held over as a result of yesterday's action.

Now, if only the cops were as robust with all anti social behaviour.

totally agree there Seadog! You get my vote! (and a BEEEEG BZ to the police)

pompeyexpat

War Hero
Re: My son didn't deserve to die!!!

He was carrying a weapon, the police shot him. His oppo picked up the weapon. What's to investigate? With a bit of luck this'll send a message to some other scumbags.

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger

more importantly, he had the weapon pointed at the head of an innocent security guard who was just trying to earn a living....frankly, I'm glad things have turned out the way they have, rather than us have to pay for a lengthy trial (for which the scum would have claimed legal aid) and then keep him for however many years!!

Fine marksmanship that man!

hobbit

War Hero

Let's hope now it's started the police will continue . Shoot the tuncs like the mad dogs they are . Medal to the Police Officer .

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Nunes is thought to have been the leader of a gang of prolific robbers who fuelled a boom in cash van heists across the South East.

...he had a lengthy list of convictions and had served an 8½-year sentence for armed robbery. He was said to have a fearsome reputation for extreme violence.

His mum reckons her son Mark was a good man and didn't deserve to die.

Oh yes he fcuking did. And by the sounds of it she needs a bullet for bringing up that sort of scum and defending him.

Topstop

War Hero
Jimmy_Green said:
Nunes is thought to have been the leader of a gang of prolific robbers who fuelled a boom in cash van heists across the South East.

...he had a lengthy list of convictions and had served an 8½-year sentence for armed robbery. He was said to have a fearsome reputation for extreme violence.

His mum reckons her son Mark was a good man and didn't deserve to die.

Oh yes he fcuking did. And by the sounds of it she needs a bullet for bringing up that sort of scum and defending him.

Don`t beat about the bush tell us what you realy think, we can take it :dwarf:

Latest Threads