Blaggers Shot by Police in Hampshire

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Seadog, Sep 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

BBC

Breaking news. Bank robbers shot by police. Let's hope the swag bag doesn't turn out to be full of cables, Fluke, side cutters and fuses. If not, then; 'rejoice'.

2. Maxi

To save the tax payer money he entered an instant plea of guilty and received a life sentence for armed robbery.

Nutty

3. Make that two!

4. Both the Beeb abd ITN are saying one for the present is still alive.

5. Metropolitan Police Flying Squad and bank robber deaths, shurely shome mishtake :thumright:
    Good effort.
    NZB

6. PA is saying two dead.

7. So the UK police no longer use the "Stop, or I'll say "stop" again" approach. Judge Dredd is out there, boys and girls!

8. Seadog

Reported elsewhere:

one robber is dead. His condition is described as; satisfactory.

9. OOh dear, I wouldn't want to be the coppers who pulled the trigger (fair play to them though - two less scum bags on the streets) the IPCC cant wait to get a conviction on a Poilce Officer involved in a shooting.

It's true what they say though - when someone points a gun at you, everyone is behind you...when someone points the finger, you're on your own!

10. :thumright:

11. 2 dead according to the Portsmouth Evening News (as of 1340 anyway).

Evening News Link

12. Reports are coming in that the police thought the robbers were brazilian electricians.....

13. Pity they missed the bank manager as well.

14. I know Chandlers Ford well - work just down the road, go to the barbers there and all. Can't quite believe it - it really is a sleepy little place.

15. Talking to some one this pm who was over taken by 2 Mercs Q cars this morning (M3/27?) lights in grill flashing going that fast he nearly got out to see if he`d stopped :dwarf: Its going to save a fortune in leagal bills unfortunatly its going to be spent by Kent police who will be investigating

16. Oh dear how sad, never mind.................
    Just hope Shammyleather Chipbutty isn't around.(am I allowed to say that?)
    RoofRat

17. The Met will pass it off as death by lead poisoning,probably from a nearby goverment research centre.

18. Seadog

OSLO wrote
    I thought I'd got that out the way in the first post. Anyway, the police say the blaggers were Chinese, judging from the lead content.

Enough hilarity.