BLACK PANTHERING (Beats Cats)

OK HIGMEISTER MOVE ON TO THIS FRED

"A woman with a Cat Fetish?, puts me in mind of the time we were ashore in Australia, way up north, wed dropped in for a spot of recreation from a Dhow i was delivering from The sultan of Oman, loaded with gold and jewels, to the Sultan of Brunei, we had gone slightly off course as Sailors often do, and decided to pocket some of the gold, there was so much, a little would never be missed, however, i digress. We went ashore and met this gorgeous creature, who offered, for a fee , to take us to her home to be entertained, she had to go there first to feed the cats, being Randy Mariners we coughed up the dosh and went to her place, fantastic, loads of booze, while we were knocking them back, she said that she would go and get changed into something simple, suddenly she appeared in the skimpiest costume you could imagine, and with her was her cats, Three fucking Bengal Tigers and two female Lionesses which ripped fuck out of us, i was out of there like a shot, four of the crew were eaten alive, i managed to escape with half my face ripped off, i can look back on it now, sat here in the Duck and Sprocket with half my face missing, two wooden legs, no left arm and a patch where my left eye should be, drinking strong ale with my seafaring friends, some of them far worse off than me, and thinking to myself that i should give you young `uns some advice, if you meet any young women who have a liking for Cats, take this tip from an old seadog, Stay a fucking long, long way from them." Unquote

A wandered lonely as a broke AB on blank week in Sallyport bemoaning my bereft purse I met a young lady, a yuppie type, worked in the property market, who said "Jacquie" (This AB being the fruits of a Sailor of many moons past and a French Lady) "If you are at a loose end I need some assistance with my pussies. If you can help I will reward you royally"

Retiring to the Georgian Penthouse near the Cathedral I was introduced to the Pussies, Paddy a ginger tom, Phat Prat a Siamese, Bess a big old fat black cat and The-Matelot a grey. Now I need to box these four up as they are to be flown to the West Indies where my Partner has been posted as SNOWI. In fact if you are qualified small boat handler he requires a coxswain, you may be interested. Then I noticed a very small bulge in the front lower part of body pushing thru her silky dress. " perchance your picture was recently published on RR where a man was rubbing sun tan cream all over you". "Thats me she squealed" Fecking hell my mind raced, 5 years in the WI unaccompanied draft, my own boat, a possible win double in the over the side with the bosses partner stakes and all the pussy I could handle.

Should I take the offer or remain as the tea maker in the Parade GI's Office at Excellent where my submarine back ground made me as popular as a pork chop in a Synagogue/Mosque.

Please advise me Confused of Whale Island.

Nutty

Dear Confused

As you have not been able to make an instant choice, I suggest you get your boots and gaitors on, draw a 303 from the armoury and accept the traditional Whale Island cure for indescision, twice rounf rhe island with the rifle at the slope. If you then can't see that anything would be better than making tea for a Parade GI then there is little hope for you.

The TIs Ghost

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Updated plans for A428 Black Cat and Caxton Gibbet upgrade go on show MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Prime Minister message on Black Lives Matter MoD News 1
MoD_RSS 50 years since Black Arrow launched the UK into space MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Changes to licensing of the lethal control of herring gull and lesser black-backed gull MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pharmacist sentenced for supplying drugs on the black market MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Counter-poaching troops help with historic Black Rhino move in Malawi MoD News 0
B I'm black guy about to start phrase 1 will i be bullied and experience racism because im black? Joining the Royal Navy 46
slim Anyone should be allowed to 'identify' as black regardless of the colour of their skin or background, say university leaders Current Affairs 16
MoD_RSS Sussex criminal sentenced for laundering proceeds from the sale of black-market medicines MoD News 0
skyvet Black Tot Day 2019 History 23
MoD_RSS News story: London seminar: Overcoming the barriers to change for Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic young offenders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary statement on international sanctions in response to Russian aggression in the Black Sea MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and Romania signal shared commitment to Black Sea security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Route unveiled for major new road and junction at Black Cat MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Professor Dame Carol Black announced as independent reviewer of drugs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Culture Secretary steps into secure Black Cultural Archives' future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: RAF typhoons investigate Russians over Black Sea MoD News 0
Keithdwat579 Black Royal Navy Officer Cap Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 10
skyvet Black Tot Day Commemorations Diamond Lil's 2
MoD_RSS News story: World War 1 Black Watch hero finally laid to rest MoD News 0
Stevie Dore Anyone with a black belt? Bloody Computers 6
janner RN's Second Black Day. Diamond Lil's 17
Tui Bird Grey or Black screen when downloading a video Bloody Computers 0
B Black Tie? Social & Reunions 6
SONAR-BENDER Black Friday Diamond Lil's 4
sgtpepperband "One shot on the black, mate..." Sports and Adventure Training 1
soleil Mail: 'History In Black And White: WWI Vessels To Be Repainted In 'Dazzle Camouflage' History 1
soleil Pompey News: "When The Boys From The Black Squad Came Up For A Smoke" History 1
soleil Herald: "Royal Marines Complete Exercise Black Alligator In California" The Corps 1
W POLC Black Mountains Route Health & Fitness 3
BillyNoMates Black & White. Diamond Lil's 34
W Wearing of medals on civilian black tie The Quarterdeck 14
Guns Black and White photos to colour History 0
D Black Sabbath - 13 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 10
SONAR-BENDER Harry Black (or pink, or green, or blue!) maskers! Diamond Lil's 3
Andy_Cap Black testicles Miscellaneous 0
scouse Black cats 2013 The Fleet Air Arm 3
S Thick, black regulator for the showers The Quarterdeck 21
trelawney126 Yvette Cooper and the Black Kettle Diamond Lil's 0
soleil Mail: "Near Miss Or Just Teasing? RN Black Cats Take To The Sky" The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil T'graph: "Admiral Lord West: 'The Big Lie Of The Defence Funding 'Black Hole'" Current Affairs 5
Handler The Black Cats The Fleet Air Arm 3
soleil RN Black Cats Helicopter Display Team - Central London From The Air The Fleet Air Arm 6
BE19Pilot Royal Navy black sweater with epaulettes The Quarterdeck 10
MoD_RSS Navy engineers catch Black Widow spider in Sea King Current Affairs 3
janner The Euro by Black Adder Miscellaneous 0
Rumrat Black Heads. Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS RFA Black Rover returns from 18-month deployment Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 Kettle & Black Diamond Lil's 1
soleil Mail: Sleeping With 80 Other Men In A Stinking Pitch Black Room Next To Torpedoes Submariners 4