BLACK CATTING

Boy, you Brits sure do have it easy!
When I was aboard the USS Bigfukkinbarsteward, we didn't have all that good chow. After all. how can you have prompt meal service, when the ship is in three different time zones simultaneously. all we had was jet exhaust from the F-500 Betterthanyours fighters. And we were glad to have it, I'll tell you!.
Of course, I was better prepared for it than many of my shipmates. As a boy, I had to walk 5 miles to school in the snow. Barefoot. Uphill. Both ways!

And Hig: You may have shagged a French, and Dutch woman once, but I lived with a Geordie girl for five years.
(BNY's relationship pointer #1: It's always easier if you don't know what the fcuk the other person is saying.)

Not that you asked; but yes, I am drunk. (on naval standard fuel oil. The only thing strong enough to affect me.)

Jack77

War Hero
Bootneckyank - LUXURY!!! When I was a subamrine part III there were 24 of us living in a free flood hole on the casing! And had to give the Scratcher all our midnighters for the privielige!

I once shagged an American girl who looked like Hillary Clinton and could have sucked an apple through a garden hose. Shit, maybe it WAS Hillary Clinton!

FFS Bloody soft Yanks. We used to dream of going to a school so close to home, At 7 i was the oldest of 23 the youngest was 5, our mum was so busy she coudnt go out and earn money On The Game like other Mothers, our dad thought nowt of getting us up at 3 in the morning (we didnt think fuck all of it either) to get us off to school, we used to have to walk over the Grampians in all weather keeping ourselves warm by beating each other with sticks, and sharing the sack for warmth, we`d get to school for 9 then have to leave by 9-10 to get home in time for the midnight crust of bread,and if we hadn`t finished our home work by 0245 our dad would blow the fucking candle out, not only that but we felt sorry for the neighbours kids who went to school in Cornwall, Bloody yanks have never had it so good.

higthepig said:
FFS Bloody soft Yanks. We used to dream of going to a school so close to home, At 7 i was the oldest of 23 the youngest was 5, our mum was so busy she coudnt go out and earn money On The Game like other Mothers, our dad thought nowt of getting us up at 3 in the morning (we didnt think fuck all of it either) to get us off to school, we used to have to walk over the Grampians in all weather keeping ourselves warm by beating each other with sticks, and sharing the sack for warmth, we`d get to school for 9 then have to leave by 9-10 to get home in time for the midnight crust of bread,and if we hadn`t finished our home work by 0245 our dad would blow the fucking candle out, not only that but we felt sorry for the neighbours kids who went to school in Cornwall, Bloody yanks have never had it so good.
Hig

Yoos was lucky I had to walk over the fecking Brecon Beacons from our hovel on Souff Lunnun each day. Me and my 12 sisters did not mind the rain, snow, fog, sleet, sheep and welsh Shaggers it was just the rush hour traffic caused by geezers in green and marroon berets who kept trying to bribe us to carry their rucksack things with fags. The soon found out we would carry two for a pair of DMS boots cos the clogs were shit.

Nutty

You old boys had it soft. You don't know what harshness is. When I was a lad we had to walk to Esbjerg every morning from Kent and back in the evenings without a boat the carry us o'er the drink. To achieve this great feat we had to rise five hours before we woke in the morning and go to bed on our straw matresses an hour before we were woken by having a bucket of icy wtare thrown over us in the morning. Now that was tough.

Bloody Yanks and their big ships, listen pal, when i was on the TINY she was 18ft long, 10ft wide, and a draught of 6ft her armament was a pair of 4.5s for`ad and aft, three sets of bofors port and starboard and depth charges aft, including the Cap`n there were 256 Officers and ratings, one of whom was the chef, she was powered by an old kitchen kettle for a boiler and flat out could do 20 Knots, they were hard times, but, we had some fucking great runs ashore above the Arctic Circle, you young `uns today have no idea of hardship and comradeship.

dondon

MIA
BootneckYank said:
When I was aboard the USS Bigfukkinbarsteward, we didn't have all that good chow. After all. how can you have prompt meal service, when the ship is in three different time zones simultaneously. all we had was jet exhaust from the F-500 Betterthanyours fighters. And we were glad to have it, I'll tell you!.
Of course, I was better prepared for it than many of my shipmates. As a boy, I had to walk 5 miles to school in the snow. Barefoot. Uphill. Both ways!

And Hig: You may have shagged a French, and Dutch woman once, but I lived with a Geordie girl for five years.
(BNY's relationship pointer #1: It's always easier if you don't know what the fcuk the other person is saying.)

Not that you asked; but yes, I am drunk. (on naval standard fuel oil. The only thing strong enough to affect me.)

Impressed with the Geordie girl BNY , best girls in the world , 8O :roll:

dondon said:
BootneckYank said:

Impressed with the Geordie girl BNY , best girls in the world , 8O :roll:
Gimme a break. I was a horny 19 year old when we met.
She was a great girl, though, and I still miss her.
Especialy late at night :lol: :lol:

dondon

MIA
I bet you do , I was born & brought up in Newcastle so I know what the Geordie girls are like , lovely jubberly, mmmmmmmmmmm :roll: :?

safewalrus

War Hero
Not the one I knew, she was better at night - well you just could not take her out in daylight - even the greenies wouldn't do that!

chockhead819

War Hero
As a junior naval airman, i had to get up at 0001, i had to carry every single nut, bolt, piece of & wheels of our suprshitshot fighter to the top of Mount Everest, without oxygen tanks, in my tropical kit, wearing an nbc suit with respirator.
Put the aircraft back together, watch it launch at 0002, leg it to the bottom to catch it with arrestor wires held in my hands, carry on doing this all day, in between shagging french & dutch birds, whilst listening to drunken jocks & understanding every word.
Now that last bit is a blackcat.

chockhead819 said:
As a junior naval airman, i had to get up at 0001, i had to carry every single nut, bolt, piece of & wheels of our suprshitshot fighter to the top of Mount Everest, without oxygen tanks, in my tropical kit, wearing an nbc suit with respirator.
Put the aircraft back together, watch it launch at 0002, leg it to the bottom to catch it with arrestor wires held in my hands, carry on doing this all day, in between shagging french & dutch birds, whilst listening to drunken jocks & understanding every word.
Now that last bit is a blackcat.
You'd certainly need your tropical kit wearing an NBC suit!!! :lol:

Listen I built every single boat in the harbour by hand, even the engineering, chopped down every fucking tree, did they call me hig the boatbuilder? did they fuck.
I built every house on the estate single handedly, made the bricks did the plumbing, the electrics, the joinering and the decorating, did they call me hig the housebuilder? did they Fuck.
I shagged one sheep............................

Latest Threads