BLACK CATTING

Heart-of-Oak

Badgeman
Always_a_Civvy said:
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Bit of a cross thread here with jack snacks,,,

How about this for a cheesie hammy eggy !

More info here,, if you can read french it's even better:
Mega cheesy hammy eggy
This is terrible. This is a British National Dish and should be registered as such with the European Commission before the Froggies steal pussers Mother's Pride(TM) and joy, the Cheesy eggy hammy! Arise you sleeping sons of England, get off yer lazy arses, sharpen yer cutlasses and fight for our heritage! Cry Harry for England, Cheesy Eggy Hammy for St.George!
I wonder what the French would say if they knew the Royal Navy's staple diet was the Croque Madame?

Black cat disqualified on the cheesy hammy eggy

The cheese wuz real --not yer cheese ush mix ala pusser
and the eggs were stolen from a sparrows nest --definately non chicken anyway .

And -----------------two bits of toast :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the Wardroom version made with quails eggs Greenie! Small, posh and expensive. To me they also taste exactly the same - but then I'm a London heathen. :lol:

brigham600

War Hero
higthepig said:
When i was younger i used to race Greyhounds, i had one bitch that won evey race i put her in, when the trap opened she was just a blur, eventually no-one would let her run anymore she was breaking the bookies.
She started to put on a lot of weight , i begged and pleaded to let her run just once to get her weight down, and they agreed.
The trap opened and whoosh, gone, then half way round she stopped dead and gave birth to six puppies, she still went on to win the race, one of her pups came second.
Quality :lol:

fishmiester

Banned
brigham600 said:
higthepig said:
When i was younger i used to race Greyhounds, i had one bitch that won evey race i put her in, when the trap opened she was just a blur, eventually no-one would let her run anymore she was breaking the bookies.
She started to put on a lot of weight , i begged and pleaded to let her run just once to get her weight down, and they agreed.
The trap opened and whoosh, gone, then half way round she stopped dead and gave birth to six puppies, she still went on to win the race, one of her pups came second.
I was at that race meeting and had bet £5 on the bitch. When I put another £5 on the pup to come second the Bookie told me there were only 6 dogs in the race. "just you wait" said I and managed to get odds of 6 Zillion to 1. I am now a multi zillionaire, in the Navy for fun and the proud owner of a group of islands in the pacific, where the only women are gorgeous and clothes are banned. Sex is a recreation sport and it is rude to refuse the offer

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
When I was serving on HMS Panther a Blackcat Class Frigate My mate the CHOPS(M) was doing the whole orchestra as well as the ballet troupe

brigham600

War Hero
I was on her sister ship HMS Pantherette and she was a double blackcat class frigate, only much bigger. I had two mates on there, both of them CRS's and they were doing the ballet troupe, the orchestra, the conductor, the audience and the receptionist, all in a standeasy.

We were all later thru drafted to HMS Pantherer which made the Massive look like a tug boat and said CRS's were seen with the ballet troupe et al plus the entire Folly Berge.

fishmiester

Banned
Never had a small ship myself. I can only go on my days on the Gargantuan. It was tough cos the f'csle was in Pompey and the Quarter Deck was in Gib. Top part of ship had to change rigs in the Naffi flat if they moved from front to back

slim

War Hero
My ship was so big that by the time I'd walked from the bow to the stern I'd completed my 22 and was given my pension.

fishmiester said:
brigham600 said:
higthepig said:
I was at that race meeting and had bet £5 on the bitch. When I put another £5 on the pup to come second the Bookie told me there were only 6 dogs in the race. "just you wait" said I and managed to get odds of 6 Zillion to 1. I am now a multi zillionaire, in the Navy for fun and the proud owner of a group of islands in the pacific, where the only women are gorgeous and clothes are banned. Sex is a recreation sport and it is rude to refuse the offer
I too had money on the race, I bet 10 on the bitch and 10 on the pup.
I made so much money they had to promote me to Admiral of the Fleet, because I had more money than the whole Navy.

But then after the bender for the naming of my own ship HMS Blancmange I was ordered to the Captain's Mast, but seeing as I was the most Senior I had to see HM the Queen, who demoted me back to NX for Conduct Prejudicial to Good Order and Naval Discipline. As part of my disgrace they named the ship Ark Royal instead.

For reasons that i wont go into, i was in London, lost my wallet, i had nothing, the wife had left me, the children had changed their names, i was so depressed i decided to end it all.
I climbed onto the parapet on London Bridge, and sat there, then i lay down and thought of where it all went wrong.
I heard footsteps and this beautiful blonde asked what i was doing, so i told her. She suggested we went back to her place for a hot coffee and a chat. I climbed into her limo and we went to her penthouse flat. I could not beleive the luxury.
She then suggested that i stayed the night but having only one bedroom i would have to sleep with her. I told her that it would be ok as long as we slept back to back upon which she agreed.
As we settled down she said why dont you roll over and kiss me, so i rolled over and fell off the fcuking bridge.

I had a shock today in Waitrose... and a giggling fit... Yes I spotted a Froggie import of Croque Monsieur alias Cheesyhammyeggy. And the cost of this imported sarnie? £1.19!!!

'Ere's the evidence...