BLACK CATTING

BoxKickerSubs

Lantern Swinger
witsend said:
Panther history:-

Dit 1 - Son worked as a greenkeeper on a golf course near Faslane, came across Ernie Els struggling and gave hime some tips on how to play it. Big ups from Ernie and the boy is going to be a star.

Dit 2 - He meets Elear Macarthur in Southampton harbour (he gives her some tips on navigation or some BS, I can't remember the full dit here).

Dit 3 - Hes having a few quiet ones in a pub in Roysth where Eric Bristol is playing a exhibition match. The crafty cockney asks if anyone wants a game and our friendly feline takes up the challenge and becomes the world champion.

Wish I had seen this but got stuck with the watch. The mess had a secret Santa and whoever got the panther decided that a small stuffed black cat was funny. Never heard any ORIGINAL dits after that. LOL there may be a few rum members kicking about who might expand this dit.
I think i know the man used to be UC1 did everything better and twice, got a gen dit about him but cant spin it here as its for blackcats only.

stirling2

Banned
BoxKickerSubs said:
witsend said:
Panther history:-

Dit 1 - Son worked as a greenkeeper on a golf course near Faslane, came across Ernie Els struggling and gave hime some tips on how to play it. Big ups from Ernie and the boy is going to be a star.

Dit 2 - He meets Elear Macarthur in Southampton harbour (he gives her some tips on navigation or some BS, I can't remember the full dit here).

Dit 3 - Hes having a few quiet ones in a pub in Roysth where Eric Bristol is playing a exhibition match. The crafty cockney asks if anyone wants a game and our friendly feline takes up the challenge and becomes the world champion.

Wish I had seen this but got stuck with the watch. The mess had a secret Santa and whoever got the panther decided that a small stuffed black cat was funny. Never heard any ORIGINAL dits after that. LOL there may be a few rum members kicking about who might expand this dit.
I think i know the man used to be UC1 did everything better and twice, got a gen dit about him but cant spin it here as its for blackcats only.

.-.......spill it

-