Black Cats' Lynx suffers cracked screen

It;s amazing what you can find to land in/on when the sh1t hits the fan, in my case literally!!!

Two SK's in a housing estate near Fairlie, Scotland after one of them had a blade strike when winching!!!!

I'm the bandy legged git in front of the knackered SK. The one with its buggered up rotors stopped. we lost over a foot off one blade and the remainder all had something missing.

Waspie said:
It;s amazing what you can find to land in/on when the sh1t hits the fan, in my case literally!!!

Two SK's in a housing estate near Fairlie, Scotland after one of them had a blade strike when winching!!!!

I'm the bandy legged git in front of the knackered SK. The one with its buggered up rotors stopped. we lost over a foot off one blade and the remainder all had something missing.
5 minutes down the road from me that is 8O

Nice place to land too, full of old buggers and wimpy half-arsed neds. Should've picked up a chippy and headed to the marina, leave a couple of lads to charge admision to the yokels :D

R077 said:
Waspie said:

5 minutes down the road from me that is 8O

Nice place to land too, full of old buggers and wimpy half-arsed neds. Should've picked up a chippy and headed to the marina, leave a couple of lads to charge admision to the yokels :D
It wasn't too bad, one of the locals was a coastie and he and his wife kept us supplied with mugs of tea and buns until help arrived.

scouse said:
Waspie yours above!!!! :roll: :roll: Suppose its too late ??????for the Grubbers to do a Tracking test :lol: :lol: :lol:
We did that ourselves Scouse. With the whip aerial of a Clyde Pas boat!!!!!!

Bloody observers whinching!!!!

Re yours above :roll: Should be written in stone at BRNC. For all Wafu Wannabe, rotary wing Pilots and Observers, Though shall not Winch :lol: IMHO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
D Miscellaneous 0