Black Cats' Lynx suffers cracked screen

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by soleil, May 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It;s amazing what you can find to land in/on when the sh1t hits the fan, in my case literally!!!

Two SK's in a housing estate near Fairlie, Scotland after one of them had a blade strike when winching!!!!

[​IMG]

I'm the bandy legged git in front of the knackered SK. The one with its buggered up rotors stopped. we lost over a foot off one blade and the remainder all had something missing.

2. 5 minutes down the road from me that is 8O

Nice place to land too, full of old buggers and wimpy half-arsed neds. Should've picked up a chippy and headed to the marina, leave a couple of lads to charge admision to the yokels :D

3. It wasn't too bad, one of the locals was a coastie and he and his wife kept us supplied with mugs of tea and buns until help arrived.

4. Waspie yours above!!!! :roll: :roll: Suppose its too late ??????for the Grubbers to do a Tracking test :lol: :lol: :lol: [​IMG]

5. We did that ourselves Scouse. With the whip aerial of a Clyde Pas boat!!!!!!

Bloody observers whinching!!!!

6. Re yours above :roll: Should be written in stone at BRNC. For all Wafu Wannabe, rotary wing Pilots and Observers, Though shall not Winch :lol: IMHO