Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

bit scared

Always_a_Civvy said:
snapdragon said:
Oh please! :roll: And i bet all the Jennys will be lusting after you too.

There have always been gays in every walk of life in every situation, you just know they exist now. I wouldn't worry.

The Jennies have always lusted after SF.. from what I hear... :wink:

Are you telling me SF's a clamjouster too ?

snapdragon said:
Possibly. I think it's just over-inflated ego, myself. Kinda like assuming every man or woman (whichever's your preference) is getting wet/hard when you pass them on the streets. Personally, i know it's pretty unlikely that any lesbians have ever been after me, since only one man has ever been interested!

A very interesting statement Snapdragon, perhaps you should show us all a nude piccie of yourself, full frontal if possible, so we can refute your claim that only one man has been interested in you, or if you wish we could put it to a vote.

higthepig said:
snapdragon said:
Possibly. I think it's just over-inflated ego, myself. Kinda like assuming every man or woman (whichever's your preference) is getting wet/hard when you pass them on the streets. Personally, i know it's pretty unlikely that any lesbians have ever been after me, since only one man has ever been interested!

A very interesting statement Snapdragon, perhaps you should show us all a nude piccie of yourself, full frontal if possible, so we can refute your claim that only one man has been interested in you, or if you wish we could put it to a vote.

Sounds sensible to me! :wink: :twisted: But please warn me beforehand or I'll be sick! :sad:

snapdragon said:
I forgot how funny this thread was.

Don't worry, Always, i won't be posting photos!

Poor Hig. Just think about his need for extracorporeal stimulation, trapped in his bleak, windswept, snow covered hut amidst the grazing goats and kilted kieties, with only a bottle or seven of whisky and his pet sporran, Frenchie, for company.

Hike to Scotland, Strip for Hig. Make an ex-hero happy!

mate if you are homophobic then teh Navy is not the place for you......try the Army its full of red necks

pondwater said:
When I was in the army gays were not allowed. All thats changed now, so am I now gonna have to worry about who's looking at my butt in the showers when I join the navy soon, or have the gays got there own showers or something.
Im not trying to cause offence, im not homophobic, but whats the score?
This is the only issue I have.

Always_a_Civvy said:
snapdragon said:
I forgot how funny this thread was.

Don't worry, Always, i won't be posting photos!

Poor Hig. Just think about his need for extracorporeal stimulation, trapped in his bleak, windswept, snow covered hut amidst the grazing goats and kilted kieties, with only a bottle or seven of whisky and his pet sporran, Frenchie, for company.

Hike to Scotland, Strip for Hig. Make an ex-hero happy!

I want a pet sporran!!

Latest Threads