Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

bit scared

Oh please! :roll: And i bet all the Jennys will be lusting after you too.

There have always been gays in every walk of life in every situation, you just know they exist now. I wouldn't worry.

SILVER_FOX said:
always - Stop messing with his head; he's obviously got a real phobia.

SF

I'm beginning to suspect that Pondwater's a journo: I mean his question is a bit odd? Why ask this question about the RN but never entertain the idea when he was apparently in pongoland? Also, what kind of ex-soldier would be more scared of sharing the showers with blokes one of whom might be gay that facing live bullets from the enemy? It would be like me being more scared of sharing a shower with a woman who might touch me than being couped up in a commcen under war conditions. I'd prefer the woman anyday - repulsive though I find the thought.

snapdragon said:
Oh please! :roll: And i bet all the Jennys will be lusting after you too.

There have always been gays in every walk of life in every situation, you just know they exist now. I wouldn't worry.

The Jennies have always lusted after SF.. from what I hear... :wink:

Possibly. I think it's just over-inflated ego, myself. Kinda like assuming every man or woman (whichever's your preference) is getting wet/hard when you pass them on the streets. Personally, i know it's pretty unlikely that any lesbians have ever been after me, since only one man has ever been interested!

Are you worried you may get looked at and touched up..... or are you secretly worried that you are rats and WONT get looked at or touched up.

Seriously though predatory homosexuality in the RN seems to be confined to the girls on our ship so your little puckered star fish should be safe.

Failing that just remember ,.... one flesh tube is pretty much like another flesh tube

A_A_C,

While i'm sure SF is a stunning specimen of the species, my first comment was aimed at the original poster :) I'd hate SF to think i was criticising his attractivness.

snapdragon said:
A_A_C,

While i'm sure SF is a stunning specimen of the species, my first comment was aimed at the original poster :) I'd hate SF to think i was criticising his attractivness.

Please take that back Snapdragon before SF reads this, he'll be gutted.

AAC.

Through all the years while i was serving in HMS's Brownstar, Fudgenudger and Starfish i was always told that it was an accepted way of widening the circle of your friends!

Women are alright but you cant beat the real thing!

Latest Threads