Bit of help please...

There's a funny email been doing the rounds for years. It's about "missing the navy life" and has all those little things about life onboard you'd miss when you leave; Such as having loads of people in your living room when you watch a movie and sectioning your bath in half to stow beer in the other side etc etc.. Has anyone got the full text? I'm working on something at the minute and don't seem to have it to hand.

Cheers,

Jef

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Got a hard copy of that in my ditty box somewhere, I'll have a shufty sometime over the weekend, but out tonight and driving back to Dog s*** city tomorrow so I may not get a chance for a proper look round.

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ah, Lammers to the rescue! Posted at the same time as my last. Won't bother looking now, you're pretty good at this computing lark aren't you Lammers!

tiddlyoggy said:
Ah, Lammers to the rescue! Posted at the same time as my last. Won't bother looking now, you're pretty good at this computing lark aren't you Lammers!
Only a google search mate, thats all :)

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Can't believe that stuff's on Google, I can see civvies reading it thinking WTF! Always makes me laugh though, so much truth in there.