Birthday Denial

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Apr 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

One of RR's little boys is having a big birthday tomorrow

I think he's in denial about it so........

Happy Birthday NZB you old fcuker.....:laughing2:

( I'll bake him a cake )
  2. Happy birthday fella have a good one!
  3. Happy birthday, NZB. :)
  4. :laughing2:
    Never mind a cake,get a Lamb. He can have his way with it, we'll slaughter it, hang it on the mast,to cure. sail to NZ,have a symbolyc barbie on the beach with it, then move inland and take the land from the native inhabitants,:laughing2: Happy BD NZB.:-D
  5. Baaaaa !!!!!

Happy Birthday NZB from across the Tasman....Baaaaaaaa !!
  6. Thank you guys, I don't look a day over 60, so some cnut owes me 10 years!:cry:
    It's that Wet Blobby's fault, he's driven me to drink, I used to walk so it helped with my fitness.:slow:
  7. Why are you speaking to a Kiwi in Welsh? That's the trouble with you friggin Aussies, identity pirates.:slow:

Anyhow, Happy Birthday to you NZB, have a great day.:eek:ccasion9:::eek:ccasion8::party::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion6::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion4:::eek:ccasion1:
    How you have a good time and watch that bastard Blobby don't steal your grog god knows, you know what thieving gets booties are.:-D
  8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm popping round for a beer with the old git so chances are he's hidden the good stuff.....:( :hungry:.
  9. And you blame him because..........:slow::-D

Fly's.............. Shiite
    Bee's .............Honey,
    Boot neck's ......booze,.......see a pattern forming?:laughing2:
  10. Have a good one NZB!
  11. Wish him many happy 'turns from me too, Blobs.

(Oh, and tell him that CadetsMum's cyber-black-eyes are healing nicely so she'll be round to return his roll mat very soon.)
  12. [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  13. Jeez, only men wishing me a happy Burfday. :-| Thanks gents.
    Was it something I said Cadetsmum?:queen:.
  14. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday NZB.

15. Happy Birthday, best wishes.
  16. Happy birthday. enjoy!
  17. Happy Birthday have a goodn.
  18. :eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion4::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5::eek:ccasion5:
  19. That booty Sgt seems to have a roll of yellow electrical insulation tape stuck on his gun.
  20. They all have summat like that - So as to tell 'em which is the loud bangy end, innit?