Birth defects 'have risen since US Falluja operation'

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Jenny_Dabber, Mar 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Full article
  2. I wonder if it is something the bad guys were using? Oh no, lets blame the Allies, after all Insurgents are really jolly chaps aren't they?

I wonder if the WMD have surfaced?
  3. Wouldn't surprise me if its the same mentality of the MMR-autism lot over here, in that it couldn't be their faulty genes or a freak spike so lets find someone to blame. The fact that there could be a whole host of causes from the Americans using depleted urainium ammo, malnutrition amongst the mothers, the massive stress upon the mothers of living in such a pleasant part of the world or even sustained inbreeding in that if your marrying your first cousin for several generations your more or less sleeping with your sister.
  4. "I've seen footage of babies born with an eye in the middle of the forehead, the nose on the forehead," she added.

I'm sorry, is she talking about Fallujah or Yeovil?
  5. Or Cumbria!! :wink:
  6. Touche!
  7. More importantly when are we going to see pictures of these freaks?

I haven't had a good laugh in ages.
  8. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Listening to Radio 4 earlier (No, I'm not intellectual, my car radio's knackered), in the brand-new local US built hospital a Doctor stated that they weren't just seeing one or two (heart -related) birth defects a month, which is average for a city of that size, but at least 3 a day.

Not got a clue what or what caused it, but that simply isn't a "blip" by any stretch of the imagination, whoever is responsible.
  9. If you watched the BBC news this afternoon I think you might possibly be retracting your last mate as it was bloody awful. They showed a picture of a baby born with 3 heads and I shit you not.

Regardless of what/who caused it this is a terrible state of affairs that unfortunately the British government bought into by helping invade Iraq!!
  10. That's epic! Could the heads interact independently of eachother? You could get them to fight. Which head controlled which parts of the body?
  11. I don't know i'll ask them to give me a "heads up" about it later!!

In seriousness it was bloody awful although there is quite alot of inter marital relationships within the Islamic faith which perhaps might also cause some problems.

Who knows!!
  12. Depleted Uranium?
  13. I was thinking the same mate but the U.S government is denying it was used. Funny that because they denied Gulf War syndrome for years until it was finally proven that Depleted uranium rounds were used!!!
  14. It is reported that all the Mothers had been drinking water straight from the Euphrates where a great deal of building rubbish had been thrown.Who knows what else could be polluting the water from further upstream?Was one of Saddam's missing Chemical Weapon dumps damaged in all the fighting?It is true the photos being shown are horrific but it is a little early to apportion the blame until a proper investigation has taken place.
  15. Ever seen a woman with tits on her back?