BillyMoreKids

I'm a grandad again. A woman this time. 6lbs 9oz. Last night at 21:00.
That's a total of errrrr........ 9.

Nine!!!!!!! Holy shit! I'd better un-retire. WolfPack will be shopping for pink stuff all day today, and I'm the designated driver and disher out of debit cards.

Get me outa here. Please?

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
I'm a grandad again. A woman this time. 6lbs 9oz. Last night at 21:00.
That's a total of errrrr........ 9.

Nine!!!!!!! Holy shit! I'd better un-retire. WolfPack will be shopping for pink stuff all day today, and I'm the designated driver and disher out of debit cards.

Get me outa here. Please?
Congrats Billy.
Billy, I’ll help wet the baby’s head, but I know exactly what you mean about un-retiring! My problem is I enjoy being un-retired!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Billy.
I too shall join others in wetting the baby's head on your behalf :cool:

I was wondering what excuse I could make to myself to go to the pub instead of doing boring stuff.

Thanks for the inspiration :D

Congrats Billy..or should I say "Grandad whose retired so available for taxi driver, baby sitter, nursery decorator and all round dogsbody with no time to himself" :)

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Why are you lot congratulatimng BNM? He has done very little to bring this happy event about and his input to the system ended about 30 years ago (don't know how old his kid is). ;)

Anyway, enjoy having another Granddaughter and congratulations to the parents.

PedlarP

Lantern Swinger
Hey Billy, congrats on the new addition to your family. Will hoist a pint to wet the babies head from over the pond. Best wishes to you and your family. :)

Congrats mate. You have a short period of grace before the baby sitting commences.
I'm mid flow - the she child from hell has quickly learned grandads a push over!!!!
Enjoy the peace before the storm.

I wish you'd said earlier Billy. I'm in Gib at the moment and would happily have gone into the Grumpy Monk or the Donkey's Flip Flop for a 'head wet' on your behalf! Congrats - I suppose!