Billets worse than Afghanistan!! Quote

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by scouse, Aug 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are they getting IDF'd and killed in their beds in London?

No? Ok, then it's not worse than Afghanistan. Daily Mail- I shit 'em.
  2. Hmm...

'One soldier’s furious mother said the billets were ‘worse than Afghanistan’

She's talking shit. The Daily Mail, what a set of rabble rousing tub thumping cunts.
  3. I'd post a picture of my bedspace out there, but it doesn't seem right now that it has been blown all to shit in a Mortar attack.

4. Oh go on Thrush as we would really like to see a picture of your bedspace out there.
  5. Nah, you're alright- two lads died in it, so it wouldn't seem right. Feel free to post pictures of the last resting place of your lad if he ever gets it though.
  6. If you'd a changed your sheets when I told you I wouldn't have done it.:toothy8:
  7. Bloody hell- Insurgents with OCD? *shivers*
  8. Orrible coons disease?
    Honky bastard, my mates abdul and fayhd can track you across the world, they live in Bradford, and both have bus passes.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. What in your pit, do tell?
  10. Nah, I hate to think of you getting pleasure from it.
  11. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

How did your book sale go Pinocchio?

12. You have been noticed by your absence wits, isn’t it a bugger when you have to work for a living?
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Hmmmmmmmm, still talking pish Pinocchio.
  14. And I'd like to see a picture of your spinal cord dragged out of your arse you sockpuppeting cunt.
  15. The way I see it is:

This is OK for the Army, thier used to it.

The Navy can live on HMS Ocean.

The Crabs will check in as normal, Marriot/Holiday Inn/The Ritz
  16. There will be a great deal of tension when they run in to the Submariners then.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Take heed white man, I might like your posts but Khalid has no sense of humour.
    Except once when he laughed all night when his neighbours son was crushed by the camel he was making babies with.
    They were married though so it wasn't disgusting.
    • Like Like x 2