Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bill Clinton, Yoda, Thom Yorke & Friedrich Nietzsche

Interesting people say interesting things. Four of the most interesting people are inextricably linked in ways too numerous to count and essentially bridge the gaps between philosophy, politics, Jedi guruism and music: existential philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, uber-politician Bill Clinton, Jedi master Yoda and Radiohead frontman/lyricist Thom Yorke. Take the quiz and find out how much you can recognize, or have retained, from the universal truisms uttered by each over the years.

The Quotation Vexation

======

Wow! :shock:

The mental_floss Quiz said:
Score: 83% (10 out of 12)

Got me Nietzsches and me Yodas mixed up, didn't I?! :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
Interesting people say interesting things. Four of the most interesting people are inextricably linked in ways too numerous to count and essentially bridge the gaps between philosophy, politics, Jedi guruism and music: existential philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, uber-politician Bill Clinton, Jedi master Yoda and Radiohead frontman/lyricist Thom Yorke. Take the quiz and find out how much you can recognize, or have retained, from the universal truisms uttered by each over the years.

The Quotation Vexation

======

SP

It will not let me play cos I have no quiz ID

Nutty

Nutty said:
sgtpepperband said:

The Quotation Vexation

======

SP

It will not let me play cos I have no quiz ID

Nutty

Try it now!

Latest Threads