Bill Clinton 2

The_Caretaker

War Hero
What was the White House Chief of Staff's reaction to Lewinsky's story?

Now I know why they kept calling her the head intern!

What is Clinton's new Secret Service Code Name?

Unibanger.

Hillary feels pretty badly -- she may be the First Lady, but she won't be the last.

What advice did Yasar Arafat give President Clinton in their meeting on January 22, 1998?

"Bill... Goats don't talk!!"

What do Bill and Ross Perot have in common?

They both heard a giant sucking sound!

President Clinton said to Monica, "I didn't tell you to lie in deposition... I told you to lie in that position!"

Realization of another White House intern... "And all the time I thought that humming was the shredder!"

What's President Clinton's favorite movie?

Free Willy

President Clinton looks up from his desk in the Oval Office to see one of his aides nervously approaching him. What is it?" the President yells. It's the abortion bill, Mr. President. What do you want to do about it?" the aide asks.

President Clinton responds, "Just go ahead and pay it!"

And for those of you who remember the famous "I didn't inhale" comes the now soon to be famous #1 excuse.

"I didn't insert"
Why was it difficult for Clinton to fire Monica Lewinsky?

He couldn't give her a pink slip without asking her to try it on first.

What do Monica Lewinsky and Bob Dole have in common?

They were both upset when Bill finished first.

What is Bill's definition of safe sex?

When Hillary is out of town.

When did Clinton realize Paula Jones wasn't a Democrat?

When she didn't swallow everything he presented.

What's the difference between Bill Clinton and a gigolo?

A gigolo can only screw one person at a time.

What's the definition of an Arkansas Virgin?

A girl that can run faster than the Governor.

Bill Clinton is sitting next to a White House intern one day at a gathering. The President says to her, "Would you like to come to the Oval office and see my clock?"

She says, "No, Mr. President, I don't think so."

The President replies, "Please. I'd really like to show it to you."

"No, Mr. President, I really can't."

"Come on. Come and see my clock. It'll only take a minute."

"All right. If it won't take long."

They go to the Oval Office. The President sits down, unzips his pants, and pulls out his dick.

The intern says, "That's not a clock, it's a cock."

To which the President says, "If you put two hands and a face on it, it's a clock sweetheart."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Bill Clinton 4 Nautical Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Bill Clinton Blue Jokes 1
A An American Bill Clinton Joke Miscellaneous 0
slim Bill Clinton & black Guys Diamond Lil's 0
sgtpepperband Bill Clinton, Yoda, Thom Yorke & Friedrich Nietzsche The Internet - Best and Worst 5
MoD_RSS How the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill will help your business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Second Reading of the Trade Bill 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Bill and Melinda Gates: 19 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Historic Immigration Bill returns to Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fire Safety Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Emergency bill to strengthen coronavirus (COVID-19) response plans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark Immigration Bill to end free movement introduced to Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Enhanced Domestic Abuse Bill introduced to Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Private International Law Bill introduced in Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disqualification for security boss following hefty tax bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New bill gives hospitals power to develop personalised treatment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces support for Animal Welfare (Sentencing) Bill in Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flagship Agriculture Bill moves a step forward MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Bill sets out vision for a greener future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New powers to Scotland and sustainable fishing at the heart of new Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Over a third of British households miss out on bill savings by not changing home energy use MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters to the Devolved Administrations on the EU (Withdrawal Agreement) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Agriculture Bill to boost environment and food production MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS funding bill enters Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Farm Payments Bill introduced to provide certainty and continuity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme (Expenditure) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters to the Devolved Administrations on the Withdrawal Agreement Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Domestic Abuse Bill 2019: letter from minister to Carolyn Harris MP MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Landmark Environment Bill moves forwards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government introduces landmark Withdrawal Agreement Bill to Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government introduces ground-breaking Environment Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MHRA and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to look at the safer, effective use of medicines during pregnancy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letters regarding the Legislation (Wales) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Stronger protections for the environment move closer as landmark Bill takes shape MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Landmark moment” as Domestic Abuse Bill introduced to Parliament MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Finance Bill 2019-20: government publishes draft legislation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS High Speed Rail (West Midlands - Crewe) Bill: English Votes for English Laws MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government introduces Commonwealth Games Bill for Birmingham 2022 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £500 bill for unlicensed waste carrier MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government introduces bill to tackle Palace of Westminster fire risk MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Census (Return Particulars and Removal of Penalties) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Bill introduced to allow Kew to bloom for new generations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government ensures housing development helps foot the bill for school places MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Triple bill of better compensation, new trains and faster services on Greater Anglia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Government backed Stalking Protection Bill receives Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Opt-out organ donation: Max and Keira's Bill passed into law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Counter-Terrorism and Border Security Bill given Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crime (Overseas Production Orders) Bill receives Royal Assent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Second additional provision to the High Speed Rail (West Midlands – Crewe) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Upskirting’ now a specific crime after bill receives Royal Assent MoD News 0