Bike sex man placed on probation

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ships_Cat, Nov 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Invasion of privacy? After all, he was in his own room. His excuse is he was pissed, but would you have given the Pussers red a sly one after striking out at the bop? Neg Bicycle clips...

A man caught trying to have sex with his bicycle has been sentenced to three years on probation.
  2. Sounds like the silly sod could do with a trip to the trick cyclists. He was in a hostel so he may well have been one of those hoofed out of an 'Institution" by Thatcher.
  3. And 3 years on the sex offenders register, I thought people were placed on the register if they were a danger to other people, i.e. women or children, not bloody bicycles.
  4. Gorgeous looking bike though... don't you think???..... :hump:
  5. He is obviously gay, observe the male bicycle.
    I believe that the bicycle in question has a rather dubious reputation as a well known good ride.
  6. If humping objects is now illegal my dog is fcuked!
  7. Has any one asked the bike if it gave it's consent?
  8. Probably!!!
  9. I heard it was a bit of S&M as well, with the bike chained up, 3-in-one oil thrown all over it and he kept whipping it with an old inner tube. :)
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

He's definatly gay, it was a raliegh chopper......
  11. ooh er!
  12. Apparently the bike was interviewed after caution and elected to make a no comment statement.
  13. I also heard it was a 'mounting' bike. :-0
  14. Why have they included the victim's picture? I thought they were supposed to remain anonymous.

Unless the picture is just posed by an actor.

Edited for crap spelling
  15. If he was in a locked room, in private, then why the prosecution. Even people in hostels are surely not open to having every aspect of their lives public.
    I raleigh can't see the problem.
  16. This isn't new. When I bought my first car, I gave my bike to my pal David. After he'd had the bike for a couple of months, it was completely f**ked.

To be honest, Mr Stewart's bike does look under age. Seriously, though, they will be arresting blokes for sniffing girlie bike saddles next!

Was there no statement by a police spokesman?
  17. oh shit
  18. i have just done a straw poll in th office and the girls dont mind the sniffing the saddle exercise but not whilst they are still on em.
  19. What about just sniffing the girls?? Not into saddles anyway!!
    (Can you ask em..can you ask em, please?) :w00t: :w00t: :thumright:
  20. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, seems a bit excessive - especially as he was only 'pumping up' his tyre...

I reckon he was 'framed', to be honest... 8O :wink: