Big Will's Stag Do.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tommo, Nov 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If he rang one of us up being a service Oppo to be his best man where and what would you do for his stag do??

2. Clearly whoring it in Latvia is the way forward.

3. Get harry to do it....... gestapo raincoats optional. :lol:

4. I'd look after Kate while Will's was on the aforementioned stag do!

5. I'd obviously get him started down the mess. Shooting a few tins with and a few naked rumbles first.

Taxi then out. Obviously as Jo's is gone Pompey is out of the question so it will have to be GUZZ to finish in Jesters to add that touch of class. We'd add the fun of getting the taxi to go Whore baiting in Milbay first.

That would be the brief version of the runashore in Blighty.

The foreign run would be Krakow (spelling) where it's cheap beer, beautiful girls and guns.

6. The man is meant to be a matelot. Therefore anything less than talinn, whores, drinking piss, fighting, cock jousting, shitting in shoes, deportation and theft is a fail.

If he subseguently fails to uphold these long established standards then he should be publically mocked for being, as my mother would put it, a whoopsy.

7. Don't think the Gestapo raincoats would go down too well there ! :(

8. It would add more fun to it!

9. Well,,, you did mention guns !

10. You would have to make sure that he was adrift the next morning as well after going all night in just to round off whatever was organised.

Would you have to invite Charles as well??

13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Charles on the stag? Can you imagine?

"So this all in lap dance m'dear. Is one entitled to shove ones pinky up your growler? Yeeeeessssss."

14. Need to have a word with Ronnie and see if Diamond Lills can open for an evening :p

15. Would his Protection Officers stop him being stripped naked, bound in clingfilm with an apple in his mouth and put on the last train to Aberdeen??

16. We'd have to bring 'Phil the Greek' with us too for his quality one liners!!

17. He'd have to wake up with a gash tat as well, I reckon props on his arse should do it.

18. I think you'll find His Royal Campness is a Crab, so "The Blue Oyster Club it is".

Pulled a cracker just to keep up the illusion like his uncle "Uniform wearing Walt" Eddy!!!! :D

19. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And it'll have to be on a Wednesday, so as not to mess up his weekenders... :wink: