Big Thanks to the crew on Rum Ration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Lantern Swinger
Would just like to say a big thanks to all those giving me advice over the past year about all questions.. been nice to be so knowledgable of the area & expertise I'm joining.

Starting at HMS Raleigh tomorrow, and after the 1st week, think I'll be rather settled. I'd definatly recommend this forum to all newbies joining. Hope to come back in 9 weeks giving my experience to those joining aswell.

:lol: :) :lol: :) :lol:

wet_blobby

War Hero
I swamped many a pussers mattress, you'll be fine. Best of luck, enjoy it, play the game, get though it and enjoy your life in the mob.

Phase 1 isn't too bad. Week 1 is gash, week 2 is gash, week 3 is gash until Pier Cellars. After that you get into a routine and it goes quickly.

chrismonc87

Lantern Swinger
Can i all so say thanks to every one on here as I'm in same division as Pat.
Thanks to N_S and anyone else who has helped me. also sorry if my questions were totaly stupid.
good luck to everyone else who joins in the next month or so.
Cheers
Chris

chrismonc87 said:
Thanks to N_S and anyone else who has helped me. also sorry if my questions were totaly stupid.
Cheers
Chris
You're welcome, Chris!

Good Luck!

chrismonc87 said:
Cheers
Chris
:wink: :wink: :wink: Dont sleep in the bunk below Swampy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.