BIG NANCE!!!

Deeps

War Hero
When i arrived at Dolphin after a few years on skimmers , many of the Faslane lads went on and on about ''Big nance'' an old slapper in Helensburgh .I spent 4 years as a regular in the ''IMPS'' and i never came across her . Was she real or just a rumour ???

PompeySailor

Lantern Swinger
Big Nance? Commodore of Collingwood at the moment, so following the sex change and the promotion, currently doing quite well for him/her/itself!

Dangermouse

Badgeman
She was still frequenting the Imps last time I was in Helensburgh.

Mind you that was about 4 years ago and I did hear a rumour she had passed on!

My mate Fritz was bonking Big Nance when we were causing mayhem in PJ land in the early eighties on Swiftsure. Looking through her thick fly blown specs and asking what she wanted to drink, and decyphering the thick Jockwegian accented reply that would have given Bletchely Park a run for their money was difficult enough but try doing it pissed. She ran a harem or was it a brothel..... ahh memories!

Nigaramus

Lantern Swinger
Don't you think she looked like a "Cabbagepatch Doll" with specs (and acne!!)
God, all those plukes!!.
Still, she had a heart of gold.

Deeps

War Hero
Seeing as i am in the Army now and have been for 9 years , i am just wondering where any of my old ship mates are .So if there are any serving Tactical Systems ratings or OM TSM or whatever they are called now on this site .Drop me a PM and i will give you a few names of ''me oldmuckers'' to see if they are still about . Cheers

weejock28

Midshipman
Deeps said:
When i arrived at Dolphin after a few years on skimmers , many of the Faslane lads went on and on about ''Big nance'' an old slapper in Helensburgh .I spent 4 years as a regular in the ''IMPS'' and i never came across her . Was she real or just a rumour ???
as a former skimmer of 14 yrs, and born and bred in helensburgh, nance ( nancy ) is real, she was a rather big lady, but with a heart of gold, know by most deeps and skimmers that went into the imps. she is still living in helensburgh and doing ok