big job for Royal

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by golden_rivet, Apr 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a cheese-eating surrender monkey I interest myself in events across the water. Will Segolene be the next President of France??? Hope so - still I was keen on the concept of the UK getting a woman Prime Minister until we actually got one. Nearly voted for her too - phew lucky escape there :roll:
  2. She was the best PM we had since Churchill IMO, no backbone in that office since either
  3. But like Churchill she stayed too long, just as Blair has.
  4. Oh definately. And I think she was getting deluded towards the end too.
  5. Oh just a bit. But unlike Bliar she wasn't obsessed with her bloody legacy. Can't say I ever voted for her, and didn't always agree with her policies, but like Churchill she was the right person to be in charge during a tough time.
  6. It's funny how it was a woman who turned out to have more balls than any of the men in that office since then.
  7. had more balls than blair- i think she still has
  8. Maggie, was one of the best PM'S this country has had since WW2,
    yes she made mistakes, but also told other countries what she thought of there actions or behaviour, she made this Britain GREAT, she had as Brazen said more balls than most men.
    I believe if we could have another like her, we wouldnt be in the situation this country is with its armed services, Iraq etc, and of course we wouldnt have to put up with Bush and his lap dog Bliar.
    Yes she made many errors of judgement and did grow stale, but think of the way the world respected not just her,but this country as well.
  9. Post title had me pondering, thought our green bretheren had a big op on.
  10. Who give a shit?Shes a Frog! :lol: :lol:
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Hig might!!!
  12. I say 'don't vote' ....and off with their heads!!!!!

ok - Let them eat cake....then off with their heads..... :wink: