Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah, how I miss the big issue vendors.
    Is it just me, or does everyone fantasize about dousing them in petrol and lighting them up?
  2. Surely they should now be deported if found guilty ?
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What, mostly ex-homeless people? Like the ex-RM Bandy who was in the "Power to the People" documentary on BBC2 last night?! :evil:
  4. No Peter I was pointing out that they were not Welsh. I have lots of time for the Welsh and I like their land so much that I bought the place, well a little bit of it. :) In fact I voted Plaed Cymru. :oops:
  5. It wasn't just this post but today's whole batch that generated the comment. I now see you interest is based on your desire to become an 'ethnic' rather than excessive attentions from the Wokingham Welsh Choir. I must admit to only having made the occasioanl short visits, mainly runs ashore from boats, but the more rural parts seem nice.
  6. Peter when I was stationed at Aberporth I decided it would be nice to learn the Welsh language, however once I found out that there are no swear words in the Welsh vocabulary I decided it wasn't worth the effort. I mean if they have to borrow Anglo Saxon swear words what sort of a tongue is it?