BIG ISSUE VENDORS IN DRUGS CASE

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Lingyai said:
Ah, how I miss the big issue vendors.
Is it just me, or does everyone fantasize about dousing them in petrol and lighting them up?
What, mostly ex-homeless people? Like the ex-RM Bandy who was in the "Power to the People" documentary on BBC2 last night?! :evil:

Maxi_77 said:
slim said:
Looks like a good front for supplying the drugs.
Notice though they have really Welsh sounding names.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/d...tentPK=17379664&folderPk=88499&pNodeId=161375
Why are we picking on the Welsh today, the Wokingham Welsh Choir been keeping you up lately?
No Peter I was pointing out that they were not Welsh. I have lots of time for the Welsh and I like their land so much that I bought the place, well a little bit of it. :) In fact I voted Plaed Cymru. :oops:

slim said:
Maxi_77 said:
Why are we picking on the Welsh today, the Wokingham Welsh Choir been keeping you up lately?
No Peter I was pointing out that they were not Welsh. I have lots of time for the Welsh and I like their land so much that I bought the place, well a little bit of it. :) In fact I voted Plaed Cymru. :oops:
It wasn't just this post but today's whole batch that generated the comment. I now see you interest is based on your desire to become an 'ethnic' rather than excessive attentions from the Wokingham Welsh Choir. I must admit to only having made the occasioanl short visits, mainly runs ashore from boats, but the more rural parts seem nice.

Peter when I was stationed at Aberporth I decided it would be nice to learn the Welsh language, however once I found out that there are no swear words in the Welsh vocabulary I decided it wasn't worth the effort. I mean if they have to borrow Anglo Saxon swear words what sort of a tongue is it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Diamond Lil's 12
finknottle Diamond Lil's 53
D Submariners 45