Big hugs and kisses

Right my RR luvvies--

As next week will be mainly xmas shopping, drinks and more drinks- and therefore will not trust my typing-- I will send out my xmas kisses to you all now!!!!!!!

here you go..........

happy xmas....................

rod-gearing said:
Thanks BH,made a Happy man very old! All the best to your and yours.

18 days off,what will I do with myself?[/quote]

You can go off someone very quickly. been pinged for christmas and new year AGAIN!!

NB

Pitfirrane

Lantern Swinger
Thanks BH for all your help to a new RR'er.

Sadly am now all alone after the passing away of the love of my life my dear Elizabeth, no family so off to Spain on a singles holiday for some sun (hopefully!), golf and most importantly some company over the 'festive' period.

Seasons greetings to one and all [even Norma(n)].

PS. Will have to find a new Avatar after the holidays, some new recruits have nicked my pre festive one.

Stop now I'm getting all emotional.

LOL xxxx

Pitfirrane said:
Thanks BH for all your help to a new RR'er.

Sadly am now all alone after the passing away of the love of my life my dear Elizabeth, no family so off to Spain on a singles holiday for some sun (hopefully!), golf and most importantly some company over the 'festive' period.

Seasons greetings to one and all [even Norma(n)].

PS. Will have to find a new Avatar after the holidays, some new recruits have nicked my pre festive one.

Stop now I'm getting all emotional.

LOL xxxx
be good babe, take care merry xmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBH

Everyone have a Happy Christmas. I will because my birthdays is after aswell on january 1st but first my mums on december 29th then my sisters 9 january lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The Fleet 86
LancashireHussar Current Affairs 1
D Submariners 45