Big ends gone. Anyone fancy giving me a hand.

#5
I used the same guys to build a new engine for my car, fancied a bit more horsepower as I was getting fed up with chavs burning me off at the lights.
 
#7
2_deck_dash said:
I used the same guys to build a new engine for my car, fancied a bit more horsepower as I was getting fed up with chavs burning me off at the lights.
I have delivered to Baumann, they have a place in Italy, went there when I was doing HGV Continental , driving for a firm in Coventry. Some of the low loaders they use are awesome.
Cant burn you anymore, my pushbike buckled its wheel, and its hard to steal owt in the present weather.
If you do get lucky you have to put up with all these moaning fcukers on here just because you wheel spin on their drives and tell them a few home truths. Even got one joining up cus he can't get a proper job :twisted: :wink:
 
#10
clanky said:
We had one of those to drive the emergency fire pump on the Massive.
Yes it was called a massive emergency fire pump. Very good, now stop being fcukin stupid take your medicine and lie down until tea time. 8O :D :wink:
You could even check to see if your big end has gone :wink: :oops:
 
#11
Sterling_Stirling said:
clanky said:
We had one of those to drive the emergency fire pump on the Massive.
Yeah but it is only a straight six, on the Missive we had a V12 driving the STC treadmill.
And you can lie down with him, its been a long holiday for you, we'll have to see about getting you back to the safe place soon.
I hope its in Lancaster, I'll bring you some nice red roses. :twisted: :D :wink:
 
#12
Rumrat said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
clanky said:
We had one of those to drive the emergency fire pump on the Massive.
Yeah but it is only a straight six, on the Missive we had a V12 driving the STC treadmill.
And you can lie down with him, its been a long holiday for you, we'll have to see about getting you back to the safe place soon.
I hope its in Lancaster, I'll bring you some nice red roses. :twisted: :D :wink:
Best holiday I ever had mate, complete rest for mind and body. :D
 
#13
Sterling_Stirling said:
Rumrat said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
clanky said:
We had one of those to drive the emergency fire pump on the Massive.
Yeah but it is only a straight six, on the Missive we had a V12 driving the STC treadmill.
And you can lie down with him, its been a long holiday for you, we'll have to see about getting you back to the safe place soon.
I hope its in Lancaster, I'll bring you some nice red roses. :twisted: :D :wink:
Best holiday I ever had mate, complete rest for mind and body. :D
You will need to be well rested when me and the lads descend on you you fcukin stoker b*stard.
I will organise it as soon as we get Crimbo out the way and I have my poxy car sorted.
The ecu has packed up its only done 36,000. Fiat crap.
And I am trying to get JJ and Jesse up with me, we will have to coordinate.

Serves you right for joining up. :roll: :D
 
#15
Sterling_Stirling said:
But but JJ is an Army person, he will need to bring Black Rat with him soz we salty saylors don't gang up on him. :wink:
He is a PONGO, say it man, andno he friggin won't, do you honestly think we could tolerate two of them at a time.
Anyhow, if I ever go into the "clubing trade" I will need to learn Cellar work. :wink: :roll: :D
We can always take Blackrat for a walk another night. :wink:

The car only holds 3 and my chauffer.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The Fleet 86
LancashireHussar Current Affairs 1
D Submariners 45

Similar threads

New Posts