Big Brother

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SONAR-BENDER, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well Chaps and Chapesses, isn't this year's BB the best ever? So sad it is the fial year, though last year was puerile to say the least. Such a refreshing change though from those 11 over-paid losers (except today!) charging round South Africa.

Looks like we might be on for a bit of girl on girl tonight too!

Bet that makes you watch!! :lol:

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not in the slightest. It's the biggest pile of shit ever and the people in the house are all fucking wankers. The house should be the recipient of an air strike.

3. Got to go with black rat. This is shite television. In stead of an air strike as they are locked in what about sending in a couple of tigers and panther to kill them at least we would get some entertainment out of it. :D

4. Or have some delicious mustard gas pumped in whilst they are all gathered. Within 24 hours, the whole nation will be watching their blistered, good for nothing bodies writhing in agony. In fact, time to make a quick visit....

5. Blackrat

I would be quite happy to get ripped to the tits on brasso and be dispatched to the house to windmill through the fucking place armed with a baseball bat with 6 inch nails potruding from the end. I would carry out this task with extreme prejudice. To add insult to injury, i would piss in the kettle and shit in the toaster.

6. Good drills that man. Don't forget to shit in the pool after a heavy night on the lash. :D

7. Sarin ... would be the best 9 seconds of my life

8. Blackrat to take over from Gen McCrystal!

9. Blackrat

I'm quite happy to do that. It will make up for all that kit i robbed off the swine on Granby. Gullible fuckers.

10. You are far too debonaire for that job

11. Hmmmmmmmm, I have something to say on the matter but don't know if it would be pushing it. Is a bit low even for this place.

12. lock the doors, turn off the cameras and let the cnuts starve to death!!!

13. Blackrat

Stop being a gayer and get on with it.

14. The only good thing to come out of Big Brother was the jokes about Jade Goody

15. Anyone who even watches BB needs therapy

16. Blackrat

What's so bad about that? I, for one, opened the champers when she snuffed it.

17. True, I worded it a little bit differently to what I originally thought.

18. What is this Big Brother you speak of. I've just re-read 1984 and there's no mention of 11 people in a house :?

19. Ah a man of good taste in reading. How very orwellian. :D

20. How do you know? 8O
    Or will you tell me when you've finished therapy? :D :roll: