Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Brother

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Well Chaps and Chapesses, isn't this year's BB the best ever? So sad it is the fial year, though last year was puerile to say the least. Such a refreshing change though from those 11 over-paid losers (except today!) charging round South Africa.

Looks like we might be on for a bit of girl on girl tonight too!

Bet that makes you watch!! :lol:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not in the slightest. It's the biggest pile of shit ever and the people in the house are all fucking wankers. The house should be the recipient of an air strike.

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
Got to go with black rat. This is shite television. In stead of an air strike as they are locked in what about sending in a couple of tigers and panther to kill them at least we would get some entertainment out of it. :D

beauedwards

Midshipman
Blackrat said:
Not in the slightest. It's the biggest pile of shit ever and the people in the house are all fucking wankers. The house should be the recipient of an air strike.

Or have some delicious mustard gas pumped in whilst they are all gathered. Within 24 hours, the whole nation will be watching their blistered, good for nothing bodies writhing in agony. In fact, time to make a quick visit....

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I would be quite happy to get ripped to the tits on brasso and be dispatched to the house to windmill through the fucking place armed with a baseball bat with 6 inch nails potruding from the end. I would carry out this task with extreme prejudice. To add insult to injury, i would piss in the kettle and shit in the toaster.

Blackrat said:

Blackrat to take over from Gen McCrystal!

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
rod-gearing said:
Blackrat said:

I'm quite happy to do that. It will make up for all that kit i robbed off the swine on Granby. Gullible fuckers.

Egg_Banjo

Badgeman
Blackrat said:
rod-gearing said:
Blackrat said:

I'm quite happy to do that. It will make up for all that kit i robbed off the swine on Granby. Gullible fuckers.

You are far too debonaire for that job

thereverend

War Hero
Hmmmmmmmm, I have something to say on the matter but don't know if it would be pushing it. Is a bit low even for this place.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thereverend said:
Hmmmmmmmm, I have something to say on the matter but don't know if it would be pushing it. Is a bit low even for this place.

Stop being a gayer and get on with it.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
thereverend said:
The only good thing to come out of Big Brother was the jokes about Jade Goody

What's so bad about that? I, for one, opened the champers when she snuffed it.

thereverend

War Hero
Blackrat said:
thereverend said:
The only good thing to come out of Big Brother was the jokes about Jade Goody

What's so bad about that? I, for one, opened the champers when she snuffed it.

True, I worded it a little bit differently to what I originally thought.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
What is this Big Brother you speak of. I've just re-read 1984 and there's no mention of 11 people in a house :?

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
WreckerL said:
What is this Big Brother you speak of. I've just re-read 1984 and there's no mention of 11 people in a house :?

Ah a man of good taste in reading. How very orwellian. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pinkprincess Big Brother much? The Gash Barge 5
Jimmy_Green Big Brother The Gash Barge 6
T Jade Goody to appear in Indian Big Brother Current Affairs 16
stan_the_man Big Brother Diamond Lil's 20
rod-gearing RN does Big Brother Diamond Lil's 6
shag_shacker BIG BROTHER Diamond Lil's 23
wet_blobby Aurther batchelors big brother? Diamond Lil's 4
wet_blobby Arthurs got a big brother now Current Affairs 0
K Learning to live with Big Brother Current Affairs 2
chieftiff Big Brother Britain: Government and councils to spy on ALL Current Affairs 37
Lingyai Big Brother International 10
slim Big Brother police costs revealed Diamond Lil's 4
golden_rivet coming clean about Big Brother The Gash Barge 33
nutty_bag Big brother gets precedence over RM chopper heroes Current Affairs 36
Shakey Celebrity Big Brother Racism. ??? The Quarterdeck 43
Tas-ape Big Brother ??? The Quarterdeck 3
Shakey This year's Big Brother Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS British Army protects big cats in Belize MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big broadband boost for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next big step for Thorney Island’s flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big broadband boost for rural English shires and counties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big step forward in digital infrastructure revolution brings benefits of 5G closer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Welsh governments team up on big broadband boost for rural Wales MoD News 0
BIG_EATS Big Wilf The Quarterdeck 12
MoD_RSS NDA group enjoys a big WiN at awards ceremony MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Passengers to plan journeys down to the minute as big data revitalises country’s bus use MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rural Crime Week proves a big success across Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to take a big ‘STEP’ to fusion electricity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Science superstars and small businesses could bring the next big innovations to market with £100 million boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spending Round gives big boost to local communities MoD News 0
E The big wait Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Big boost for tiny tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Dr Liam Fox: Big dreams drive small business to take on the world MoD News 0
Maxpowers MASSIVE BIG GIANT ISSUE (NOT) Joining the Royal Navy 38
MoD_RSS Press release: Big changes to motorway upgrades set to improve drivers’ journeys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Nuclear employees WiN big at national diversity conference MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Real Big Boats Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Economist: "Rum, Strategy & The Cash - Britain's RN Has Big Ambitions, But A Small Budget" Current Affairs 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp The Big Five-Oh for Fazzers Submariners 4
slim Big Issue Seller News Current Affairs 1
vauxhall Big changes ahead? Finance & Pensions 2
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister visits small Ipswich company which has played big part in... MoD News 0
Stirlin Big is not always best. Sports and Adventure Training 5
G Big help with interview tomorrow Submariners 11
BillyNoMates Big white ships. International 6
MoD_RSS News story: Trustworthiness of information from big data sets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Timeline visualisation for provenance-based big data sensemaking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Knowledge based autonomous big data validation MoD News 0