Big Brother

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Jul 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched the first 20 minutes of Big Brother having returned from a break in the sunny Med. Took a good read story of 3 Para in Afghanstan 2006, fcking hell is BB such mind boggling entertainment when good lads and lasses are dying for wankers like them, time we stopped trying and just let the ignorant feckers get on with life lets get them out of the shithole that is Iraq and Afghanistan because no civvy actually gives a fcuk anymore.

2. Welcome back to 21st Century Britain.

3. Blimey, have a medal mate seeing as how you managed 20 minutes of that detritis!
    I watched 'Overlord' on BBC4 last night at it was a fantastic film that, without saying much, said an awful lot, if you follow my drift.

4. Cant stand the thing,my daughter tried to watch the other night so I took the fuse out of the plug!

I think the idea of having all the cretins in the country in one place is a good one but its finding a place to fit them all in and gassing them might be a problem.

5. Watching paint dry is slightly more exciting.

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well I certainly didn't miss BB while I was away in DG... and I certainly am not going to waste my time watching it now! :evil:

7. Do people still watch that sh1te? What a state to get into.

8. Mrs F was watching that vile programme, god knows why as she is an intelligent woman, any way I was passing the lounge door and heard the words Nee Soon, of course my ears pricked up and my mind wandered back to those heady happy days of the early 60’s down the vill, pints of cool tiger tops, egg banjos, and other Asian delights You can imagine my huge disappointment when the good lady informed me that it was Maysoon I heard (apparently she is one of the inmates) and not fekin Nee Soon.

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Have a look here

MEMORIES

MORE MEMORIES

10. down here in aus dont know anyone who admits to ever watching that shit.when it started my daughters put the show on for 10 mins said this is crap and gave it the flick,good news is channel whatever has pulled the plug on it so it cannot be rating well.

11. It is not surprising that it has a big following here in the UK when the bizarre inmates seem to be a fair representation of about 50% of our population, not that I watch it heaven forbid.

12. By awarding these dysfunctional characters so much unwarranted fame and fortune, the media is actively promoting them as successful role models for the likes of those who gang up on police officers in broad daylight (link) or take pride in being among the 18% of 16-17 year-old NEETs (Not in Education, Employment or Training) highlighted by the BBC today (link).

What inexorable message do such 'yoof culture' shows send out day after day? It appears to be "I deserve this because I want it so much," or words to that effect. You certainly reap what you sow. At least Maggie said you had to work for it too.

13. Fully agree.

14. I catch the opening 2 mins on friday night ( mute engaged ) to skeg Davina, who, IMO has one of the sexiest bodies on the box. :hungry: :nod: :mrgreen:

15. Bloody hell! I think she is a wolverine who arrived at the set on horseback, you could drive a Cat Class Frigate between those bowed legs.

16. Bet you would'nt crawl over her to get to Thingy :thumright:

17. I would first need to know is Thingy male or female, much could depend on the answer?

18. Depends who's asking the question. However he has intimated that he may be persuaded to join RR male lezzers club :w00t:

19. I don't wish to hear anymore thank you very much, I will just have to stick to my 27-year-old long legged, beautiful, brunette girl friend and before anyone says or thinks it, she is not just after my money.

20. Hey Finky, are you sure you have those figures the right way round?
    2BM