BIG BROTHER

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by shag_shacker, Jun 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anybody else watching car crash tv - otherwise known as BB 2008.

saying that there are already a few people that you would want to tw*t good and proper.

however there are also a few (females i hasten to add) that i would like to defile in a bad way

2. I'd rather trap my cock in the car door than watch that pile of shite.

3. I'll second that ----

:nemo: :nemo:

4. Is there nothing in the web showing crab fat grey or low sheen black drying ? Ooo the feck watches this drivel ? A total insult to the CDF of the human race ?

5. Can I agree with Box-of-Frogs re. BB. Have'nt actually tried it yet, but it seems a good alternative

6. I tried watching it once to see what the fuss was all about.

I just about lost the will to live.

Never again!

7. I will give it a week or so.Cant say there are any real characters that have emerged as yet though, thats the part that i really like, the barking mad and the totally insane.
    I have to agree there are a couple of the young femails I would like to give some personal attention to though :evil4:

8. More crap for the Chavs to watch.

9. What do you mean a couple? I'd give em all a portion, but, maybe thats me, anything with a pulse, at my age I can't be too choosey or waste an erection, which is very embarassiing.
    I wrote a letter to ASDA explaining my problem, but, it seems they won't lift the ban and are not using that freezer until it's been thoroughly sanitised, Mrs Famine has promised not to reach for the frozen peas quite so provocatively.

:afro: Where have I seen him?

10. Didn't know it was back on. Rapidly losing the will to live.
    I'm off to nail my cock to a table.....

11. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

12. Heard there's a blind bloke in it this year? How does he know? They could stick him in a warehouse in cardiff and say "there you go mate, you're on the telly".

13. He might be a bit lonely. They could play the sound track I suppose.
    Just as well there's no matelots in it - they'd be re-arranging the furniture all the time.

I would. What a laugh.

14. Saw bout 5 mins of it last night and that's my lot, I did catch that lass who went in second to last though, Jennifer I think, Geez, I'd bang her like a barn door in a gale.

15. Hah! yeah, or just suddenly say "F*CK! Where's all this water coming from?!"

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

"Big What"?! God, I'm so glad I'm not in the UK sometimes... :roll:

17. It reminds me of the Cantina in Starwars - what a bunch of gooners.

18. I must admit I watched it for a bit when it first was screened, but rapidly came to the conclusion that watching paint dry was more exciting and much more satisfying.

I do feel very sorry though for those who seem to think it is in some way compulsive viewing, must lead very strange lives.

19. I come out in a strange rash, and my tourettes kicks in just at the mention

Fuck*n' sh*t
    cnuts
    wank
    b*ll*ks
    arrse
    t*ts
    cr*p
    bugg*r
    feck

See!!!!!

Now stop it, please!!!!

20. I usually stick pins in my eyes at the time its on so I will regretfully miss it.

Damm those pins!