Big Bird

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bugs K joined Manchester just before we deployed for Global 86 his missus had just binned him and he used to cry like a fcucking blabing baby at George Michaels Last xmas. Sailed accross the pond at the start changed into tropicals and Big Bird revea;ed himself -- he had the biggest fcuking knob I've ever seen it used to peep out the bottom of his tropical shorts when limp!! He spent the next 10 months banging every whore he could afford hard act to follow I just opted fror the BJ rather than fill the hole he'd just left one of the nicest guys I ever met but what a trout the good lord had blessed him with. If I had a tool like that with my looks I'd have a todge like a fighting dogs ear

2. Well Stan I'm sure he speaks well of you too.If his family ever want someone to deliver his eulogy I'm certain you will be first pick although it 'll be best if you miss out the bit about him liking George Michael

3. Fishead
    Meant it in the best possible way he was a lovely bloke ran the Eagle pub in Guzz for a while after he left. Wish I could be remembered for having an enormous todge except this litte mincher god blessed me with

4. Oh yeah we called him big bird after that fcuking gert thing on Sesame Street

5. REALLY!!!! :roll: Would never have guessed that one! :lol:

6. Just clarifying a gash dit

7. I went out with a Big bird once, she was about 4inches taller than me, and fit, one night we had a big bust up outside the Ace of Spades in Gus and in front of about six of my oppos she filled me
    in. :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: I seriously thought about hitting a woman that night. :twisted: