Biblical signals

hammockhead

Lantern Swinger
See here for an introduction and here for a guide to biblical citations to include in your signals for more brief but colourful signalling.

Some are very funny.

:mrgreen: Hammockhead, superb amount of info from your RN service, great photo's. Particularly liked the Daring, as a Janner, I was regularly taken to Navy Days in Guzz & the Daring was one of those ships I never forgot having had the tour, a proper warship and appeared to me to be absolutely huge. I too served on the Fearless but have to say, apart from the jollies, it was not one of my best drafts, needed a Frigate draft to get me back in line !
Good stuff. :razz:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
happybonzo Biblical quotations The Fleet 19
FlagWagger A Biblical quotation... Diamond Lil's 3
happybonzo Biblical quotations The Quarterdeck 4
ukdaytona How will we cope, this is a disaster of biblical proportions The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS Home Secretary signals Britain is open for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Signals passed at danger near Crofton West Junction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government signals intention to secure tourism sector deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: End of reprocessing at Thorp signals new era for Sellafield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Firing of 50,000th simulated round from turret trainer signals savings of £125M MoD News 1
D Joseph Reginald Middleton Chief Yeoman of Signals History 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Royal Navy Signals Readiness To Protect Gib Waters" Bases / Shore Est 6
angry_mac Promotion signals Pompey vs Guzz. Diamond Lil's 41
soleil RUSI: "Green for Go? Mixed signals from the MoD Green Paper" Current Affairs 0
toycommandos HQ & Signals Sqn RM Deployed During the Falklands Campaign History 0
L Commission Transfer Signals The Quarterdeck 18
slim Ten signals of areas 'on the up' The Gash Barge 7
B BRAVO ZULU , the Royal Corps of Signals Sports and Adventure Training 0
C RM Signals The Corps 2
R R Signals - RM? The Corps 8
P Royal Signals Commando Squadron The Corps 9

Latest Threads