Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biblical signals

hammockhead

Lantern Swinger
See here for an introduction and here for a guide to biblical citations to include in your signals for more brief but colourful signalling.

Some are very funny.

:mrgreen: Hammockhead, superb amount of info from your RN service, great photo's. Particularly liked the Daring, as a Janner, I was regularly taken to Navy Days in Guzz & the Daring was one of those ships I never forgot having had the tour, a proper warship and appeared to me to be absolutely huge. I too served on the Fearless but have to say, apart from the jollies, it was not one of my best drafts, needed a Frigate draft to get me back in line !
Good stuff. :razz:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
happybonzo Biblical quotations The Fleet 19
FlagWagger A Biblical quotation... Diamond Lil's 3
happybonzo Biblical quotations The Quarterdeck 4
ukdaytona How will we cope, this is a disaster of biblical proportions The Quarterdeck 13
MoD_RSS Sewage signals early warning of coronavirus outbreaks MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary signals Britain is open for business MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Signals passed at danger near Crofton West Junction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government signals intention to secure tourism sector deal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: End of reprocessing at Thorp signals new era for Sellafield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Firing of 50,000th simulated round from turret trainer signals savings of £125M MoD News 1
D Joseph Reginald Middleton Chief Yeoman of Signals History 0
soleil Gibraltar Chronicle: "Royal Navy Signals Readiness To Protect Gib Waters" Bases / Shore Est 6
angry_mac Promotion signals Pompey vs Guzz. Diamond Lil's 41
soleil RUSI: "Green for Go? Mixed signals from the MoD Green Paper" Current Affairs 0
toycommandos HQ & Signals Sqn RM Deployed During the Falklands Campaign History 0
L Commission Transfer Signals The Quarterdeck 18
slim Ten signals of areas 'on the up' The Gash Barge 7
B BRAVO ZULU , the Royal Corps of Signals Sports and Adventure Training 0
C RM Signals The Corps 2
R R Signals - RM? The Corps 8
P Royal Signals Commando Squadron The Corps 9

Latest Threads