bi-polar disorder

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by X.R.D, Jun 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think we can safely say that young nails who at the precise moment is sat at home chatting to his new friends nails.XRD. et al is suffering from said disorder.

Get some help son you know it makes sense
  2. Do you think all the drugs X.R.D./Nails has taken has finally boiled his brain cell, reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne in a way :lol:
  3. Fcukin Sharon Osbourne more like it the saggy arsed munter in drag that she/he is!!
  4. Just because you pair have constantly got your cocks up each others arse in real life, doesn't mean you have to attach yourself to each other on an internet forum too. You pair of sh!t stabbing knob jockeys. Every time I read either of you pair of fags poists I can imagine a horrendous smell of semen and pooh.
  5. Bi Polar Disorder? He would probably think that it meant being caught molesting Knut in the Berlin Zoo.
  6. I wouldn't say Bi-polar, that's an insult to depressants world wide. I would say he/she/it suffers from an antisocial personality disorder, also known as sociopath. Common traits in a sociopath include;

* Glibness and Superficial Charm
    * Grandiose Sense of Self
    * Pathological Lying
    * Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    * Shallow Emotions
    * Incapacity for Love
    * Need for Stimulation
    * Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    * Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    * Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    * Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    * Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    * Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    * Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

RJ sit down, we already know you fit the bill, it's why I like ya!
  7. F*ck, isn't it?

Well has it got anything to do with two teddy bears or ice? 8O 8O 8O :(
  8. Can I see a picture of your gutted rabbit please....
  9. Have you not watched fatal attraction recently????
  10. The hell woman that could be 80 percent of a town like Brighton, and about 60 percent of anywhere else I know :roll:
  11. Kinell! 8O The current PM seems to have most of those symptons in the list ..... you don't suppose he's posting here also ????
  12. Did you mean to say "Take" or are you stickin with "BE" :twisted: :D
  13. Ah, the Hare Scale of Psychopathic Personality Traits. According to the scale above MOST MPs are psychopaths, as are most businessmen, religious fanatics, admirers of Fox News and Barristers. I remain somewhat sceptical myself. :roll:
  14. Not the gutted rabbit scale then. That's good.
  15. Ahh, so Bi-Polar is the current name for weirdo, psychophrenic type person. Britney Spears is said to "suffer" from this complaint. Now if Britney and RJ are both sufferers, then perhaps they should form a self help group and produce a video that can be marketed with profits going to aid other sufferers.
    Now there's a video that I'd buy!
  16. Thought it had to do with penguins and those big white bears being pissed off by global warning.
  17. You can't put RJ near Britney Spears, he'll try and shag her.
  18. Imagine the video?
  19. Why imagine, I've got it :twisted: